W2 intake manifolds pics

-
I hear ya, a head that flowed 260 cfm ootb, and the porting potential into the 300 would be a one stop shop head for both the street and the strip.
Besides the price, I remember not wanting to deal with the rocker shaft blocks when they came out. Of course there wasn't a FABO around back then for how to information, let alone even computers.
Exactly. While the econo head lasted right up to about the very end AFAIR, the rocker geometry issues as far as I can tell for any head is up and out depending on the rocker dimensions. I speak with B3 here when my rocker issue isn’t easy or reasonably brought into where it needs to be. The last geometry kit I got he said you might very well have to grind on the rocker shaft. I actually LOL and said, “What else is new?” And we laughed. With luck, I did not need to do it but the engine hasn’t run yet.

Also, your dead nuts on about no internet. The amount of people I spoke with on how to left me more confused on certain thing I just gave up and started getting parts just to try them and see how they reacted. Judge for myself the pros and cons & etc….

Right around that time in the early years, my club had a PR guy that got us a great deal, 10% over cost on any MoPar Performance part. So I ran down and started in with a lot of purchasing. Cams were big on my list.

Exactly. While the econo head lasted right up to about the very end AFAIR, the rocker geometry issues as far as I can tell for any head is up and out depending on the rocker dimensions. I speak with B3 here when my rocker issue isn’t easy or reasonably brought into where it needs to be. The last geometry kit I got he said you might very well have to grind on the rocker shaft. I actually LOL and said, “What else is new?” And we laughed. With luck, I did not need to do it but the engine hasn’t run yet.

Also, your dead nuts on about no internet. The amount of people I spoke with on how to left me more confused on certain thing I just gave up and started getting parts just to try them and see how they reacted. Judge for myself the pros and cons & etc….

Right around that time in the early years, my club had a PR guy that got us a great deal, 10% over cost on any MoPar Performance part. So I ran down and started in with a lot of purchasing. Cams were big on my list.
I have been recently dealing with Mike at B3 from recommendations I saw here on FABO, and have been impressed with his knowledge, and more importantly, his attitude. He has been a real help and a pleasure to work with.
Sorry, not trying to hijack the post.

-
Back