Waah waah what did you expect?

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
Some lady whining because people made fun of her daughter's name
Only it turns out, she's an idiot (the mom, not the girl)
I just can't help but think if she had put a little thought into the girls name, rather then pulling a spoon out of a bowl of letter soup, this wouldn't have happened

I guess as long as idiots do stupid stuff, us with nominal brain capacity will make fun of them

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproj...5-year-old-epileptic-girls-name-mother-claims

We had a mom that named her daughter Fe'mal-ye' (spelled female) LOL Aparently the hospital named the kid that until mom could pick out a name.

So the next child would be named Fghij. I tried to pronounce that. Sounds like I have a head cold.

We had a customer at the dealership I worked at.
Wanda White. (she was black of course) Her middle initial was B.:rofl:

Some lady whining because people made fun of her daughter's name
Only it turns out, she's an idiot (the mom, not the girl)
I just can't help but think if she had put a little thought into the girls name, rather then pulling a spoon out of a bowl of letter soup, this wouldn't have happened

I guess as long as idiots do stupid stuff, us with nominal brain capacity will make fun of them

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.foxnews.com/travel/airline-agent-mocked-5-year-old-epileptic-girls-name-mother-claims.amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.foxnews.com/travel/airline-agent-mocked-5-year-old-epileptic-girls-name-mother-claims
damn that's even better than this crap
La-a = Ladasha

You got that right.:D

Besides, Mommy's the Tard for giving a kid that already has issue's another one to deal with for life.

You got that right.:D

Besides, Mommy's the Tard for giving a kid that already has issue's another one to deal with for life.

exactly my point
i dont know how girls are, but if there was a boy with that "name" i can picture another boy sitting on top of him during recess hitting him to the tune of "A B C D"
thats just how bullies are, and no point in painting a target on your kids back

You can't cure stupid. We used to live across the street from a doctor. He told us once that an unwed 16 year old teenage girl wanted to name her daughter ******. The staff tried to talk her out of it, but she insisted. The staff entered Virginia on the birth certificate instead. That was about 30 years ago. I am sure they wouldn't dare do that now. One of my daughters had a grade school teacher named Mrs. Head. Her husband's name was, you guessed it, Richard. He was Dick Head. What are people thinking? If you are going to give your kid a STUPID name, you deserve for some ridicule to be pointed your way. Its like the young black kids that walk around wit their pants down by their knees and their boxers in plain sight; and when you look at them they get upset. Or well endowed women with SCANTY tops who get upset when you look. I just don't understand it.

You can't cure stupid. We used to live across the street from a doctor. He told us once that an unwed 16 year old teenage girl wanted to name her daughter ******. The staff tried to talk her out of it, but she insisted. The staff entered Virginia on the birth certificate instead. That was about 30 years ago. I am sure they wouldn't dare do that now. One of my daughters had a grade school teacher named Mrs. Head. Her husband's name was, you guessed it, Richard. He was Dick Head. What are people thinking? If you are going to give your kid a STUPID name, you deserve for some ridicule to be pointed your way. Its like the young black kids that walk around wit their pants down by their knees and their boxers in plain sight; and when you look at them they get upset. Or well endowed women with SCANTY tops who get upset when you look. I just don't understand it.
I didn't like they WAY you looked at me :rolleyes: & :p respectively :D:D

I still refuse to call my friend Richard by the accepted shortened form :lol: because he's not one. My ex-boss of the same name, he was Dick :rofl:

Mrs. Big John had the answer for her daughter when she was thinking about names for one of our grand daughters. She told her to imagine it on a resume that you just received.

BTW, my wife's maiden name was Bond... and yes, one of her brothers was named James.

I went to grade school with Crystal Clear.
Wife worked at Umkc and had to take money from a guy named ****. He was from Vietnam and that's how it was spelled and pronounced. It's a little different when they're from another place, but Damn.

I wanted Pain, she was the cutest Chinese girl I've ever laid eyes on. I was heartbroken when she said she was getting her citizenship and was changing her name to some totally American name like Debby or Kathy. I wanted Pain, lots of Pain.

Lewis Black did a bit on EXACTLY this subject. It may be he was actually talking about the person in question because he stated that someone had named their child Abcde. He said that must have been labor and delivery from hell. After delivery, the mother just said "**** it...ABCDE!"

Tell your tits to quit staring at my eyes.

An Indian warrior asked the wise and noble chief how do parents determine the name of a child when born. I have friends called Running Dear, Wild Horse etc. The chief replied ...it is custom that the father of the child take the newborn outside the tee pee and he will name the child the first that he sees. The chief then asks "Why do you ask Two Dogs F*cking"?

She wanted her child to be special and get lots of attention. Be careful what you wish for. Dumbass

I think the daughter is destined to own a gym when she grows up.
And mom also wonders why they wouldn’t let her son (Hijk) on the plane

I do work with a guy named Henry Johnson. He has a doctorate in something, would have been great if he was a urologist.

Last edited:
An Indian warrior asked the wise and noble chief how do parents determine the name of a child when born. I have friends called Running Dear, Wild Horse etc. The chief replied ...it is custom that the father of the child take the newborn outside the tee pee and he will name the child the first that he sees. The chief then asks "Why do you ask Two Dogs F*cking"?
Theres one that made it around the world before the internet...

Had a customer at the parts store.
Mr Peacock.
Named his son Drew.
Neil armstrong lived around here for a while
As well as steve austin.
Saw dustin hoffman the other day
And i went to school with kurt russell...

My daughter went to grade school with two sisters named, (captain)Morgan and Bailey(irish creme).
Father told me at one of girls softball games that the names came from the liquor consumed prior to conception????
Honest...……..

-
Back