Walked out to get the paper

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
This morning and this was what the sky looked like......

Attachments

• IMG_2766.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_2770.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_2771.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_2772.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 360
Those are definitely postcard quality pics there Doug!! She is mushy and sloppy and around +5 up here today....as much as I like mild weather, if its gonna be winter, the cooler weather is more picturesque. Thanks!!

They deliver newspapers out there? Nice shots!

What do they do, fly over in a plane and drop the paper to you? Hate to be the pizza delivery guy around there....

Just where is "In The Sticks" located, anyway??

Nice pix for sure!

Geo
About 45 minutes or so west of Spokane. The papers are put in our boxes up on the street and the guy down the road delivers them to us. We live in the bottom of our community, about 1/4 mile or so from Long Lake/Lake Spokane. Closest street light is about 18 miles, closest traffic light is about 30 miles. Have been here for 2 years and so far the fog/cloud has settled in low enough that it is about shoulder high 3 times. So cool to walk out in the morning and see it.

WOW!!! Very nice pictures of gods country guy's
It hit 70 degrees here and some killer tornadoes hit my state and Small Blocks State.
The worst has passed us for today :cheers:
Those are some great pictures to see here this evening :happy10:

What the #$#% do you live on a mountain?

That is so bad to the bone I can't even believe it......and I live in the woods...

Serenity Now.....8)

Mop

Beautiful photos Doug! Thanks for sharing. Makes me miss the big snow I had in Colorado.

Wait a minute, what am I saying??? I hate winter. :-D Still love the pics though!

... the guy down the road delivers them to us.

By dogsled or snowmobile?
Beautiful pics of beautiful country. My oldest nephew and his family live in Coeur d'Alene. Just don't have the opportunity to visit them often enough.

By dogsled or snowmobile?
Beautiful pics of beautiful country. My oldest nephew and his family live in Coeur d'Alene. Just don't have the opportunity to visit them often enough.
Depends if his Rhody, his Rhodesian Ridgeback is awake......now that you mentioned sled, I do need to get the pictures off of my wifes camera. The guy that delivers the papers restored a sleigh, the kind that is pulled behind a couple of horses. He has a buddy that looks like Santa and this year, thanks to us having a bit of snow, he pushed the sleigh out into his yard and took some pictures of it with Santa......and ocdart, if you ever do make it up this way for a visit, please let me know, CDA is not that far of a drive for us.......

Gorgeous and ominous at the same time.

Looks like Steven King's, "The Mist" is coming towards town......gotta see that movie if you haven't yet.

-
Back