Walking dead

-

zigs

Reaction score
Anyone follow the program? If so who do you think got clubbed Sunday.
Egens wicked , the worst so far.

I'm thinking either Glen or Maggie. It's supposed to be the most sickeningly shocking thing in the entire series when it's revealed in episode 701 in October, so Maggie getting whacked would definitely be that! :violent1: Scott Gimple and his dang cliff hangers! He was the executive producer on Lost, and did the same crap there! :banghead:

I'm thinking either Glen or Maggie. It's supposed to be the most sickeningly shocking thing in the entire series when it's revealed in episode 701 in October, so Maggie getting whacked would definitely be that! :violent1: Scott Gimple and his dang cliff hangers! He was the executive producer on Lost, and did the same crap there! :banghead:

I'm thinking Glen . He crossed Negen.

Maggie, she is no good to Negan in her current condition, all the others can be made work, just my guess!!!

he could bang maggie...so i'm thinking abraham

plus there's an picture of a molded dummy in the shape of Cochan with its legs apart ready to give birth flosting around the internet, for what its worth.......

it'll be 1 of 3

Eugene
Abraham
Carl

I lean to carl because whats the best way to hurt rick? Killing his son of course, and doing it brutally with a bat.

Eugene. After he passed on his recipe for manufacturing bullets, he is no longer needed.

which is why it wont be in the TV series. theyve not followed the comics at all
they definitely could stray from the comic, I could see it being Eugene or Abraham, can't be Carl though because Negan told them to cut out his eye and feed it to Rick if someone tried to stop him

I think it is Michonne, the other best way to hurt Rick. However Glen has been getting all "remember when" mushy so likely him.

OK but think about this . Daryl was on talking dead after walking dead ,they couldn't say anything at the time , it would give it away and Daryl has a new show starting.
Negen also knows Daryl is trouble and won't conform. If its Daryl theres going to be a riot.

Well considering Negan wants them to work for him he is going to keep a strong team together.

My guess and I hope it was.. Is Eugene! That guy has been worthless and spineless since the day he appeared on the show. My other guess would be Maggie, although I hope not because she is good eye candy!

OK but think about this . Daryl was on talking dead after walking dead ,they couldn't say anything at the time , it would give it away and Daryl has a new show starting.
Negen also knows Daryl is trouble and won't conform. If its Daryl theres going to be a riot.

I agree! Daryl is hurt and he is a threat and I noticed that he had a new show!

I agree! Daryl is hurt and he is a threat and I noticed that he had a new show!

Yes, but it's a 'riding a motorcycle' reality show- definitely not something he has to be removed from TWD to film. Probably film a season during a week off from Walking Dead.

Yes, but it's a 'riding a motorcycle' reality show- definitely not something he has to be removed from TWD to film. Probably film a season during a week off from Walking Dead.

This is true He could film in the off season but he is also filming WD in the off season.

It could be anyone, yeah not rick or JR because Negan mentions them after the fact,i am thinking it could be anyone else,
Not a fan of the cliff hanger they could have told us and it wouldn't be as bad of a wait.

-
Back