Wanna learn

-

Easy Rider

Reaction score
Hi folks. My name is Darryl and I am now thw proud owner of a cool lookin 69 Dart. It has a 318 in it now but I'm looking for a 340 to build. I'm new to the Mopar world so I will be asking you pros for help from time to time. Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome aboard Darryl. Im sure you will like all that FABO has to offer and then some. Any pics of the Dart? other than the 340 any other plans?

welcome aboard Wyatt (I'm sure you caught that reference)

are you married to the 340?
a 360 will be just as impressive and much more affordable

"a 360 will be just as impressive and much more affordable" is what somebody said, so if your wallet is not on the thick side and your budget is kind of normal...stick with a 360. You spend much less to build up a 360 than 340. The 340 has a super reputation but the price to buy one is high and the parts are not cheap, while 360 are plentiful and cheap.

Thanks guys I'll try to get some pics on here soon. The old girl looks pretty sharp. I also want to add disc brakes to the front. Any suggestions?

If you can find a disc setup from a 73 - 76 a body,you're in business. If you can find a complete donor, even better. I'd say spend your money from the back forward... Rear end, gears, springs, tranny.,.. Save the engine for last. Been a good recipe for me.

Welcome to the site, there's already a lot of good advice given to you, and this is just the tip of the iceberg........

-
Back