Want to be the Fastest Street car in town ?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with what your saying,the street rod guys ask way too much and most of them have crappy 350 chevy crate motors that anyone can get for 5 or 6 grand.Your car is awsome,I bet you are taking a hit in the wallet for what your asking price is ,Good luck.

Reminds me of my buddies 440 post 67 dart that he took me for a few death rides in.
Nothin like that big block torque which is why I'm running a small block because I know I would get into way too much trouble with a car like that. he, he.

yes she proved again tonight that she is .............The Fastest !!!!

considering that you only rent the track sometimes, and im assuming that you didnt rent the track for this beating, then i can really see how it is a legend lol....I love it man!:toothy10:

new 55 gallon can came today,will be out cruising Mopar night out here tomorrow......
anybody want to come for a ride let me know......

Nice car.I got a street car I don't drive far also.Hope you get what you want.
I do drive it far, it's out minimum 3nights a week to cruise nights, and on weekends I go on a 30 mile round trip to my house from my shop. car NEVER goes over 180*, handles great and you know how fast it is !!
ONLY REASON for sale is the gas cost,cam2 is killing me and taking some fun out of the cruising aspect.(that is till I hit the gas peddle,boy I forget about the costs then 8) )
Around here on L.I. theres 2 cruise night spots EVER night of the week, I want to be at almost all so pump gas car is what I am looking for,Iv'e been the fastest around that thrill is over, want to cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuise !!!

Righteous car. I have a few questions about it. What brand stroker,who built the motor,carb size, how is the body/interior,converter/trans/rear?, It is definetly what iam looking for I just want to see the car not what it can do down the track. How many runs on the engine? I may have seen it at e town last year. aluminum or steel rods? 13 to 1 is a little high but no biggy. Cam size? piston brand? The block isnt filled is it? I wanna be sure i can drive it on the street without overheating. JOHNGEITZ@comcast.net. Iam very interested i just want to see the rest of the car before i sell mine to buy yours. My girl is going to kill me. I gotta stay off the computer. I live in jersey so i can make the trip. Thanks. You have a pm

Okay selling ROLLER minus ONLY MOTOR !!! 15 grand or trade down with cash for t/k mopar
This is more then worth that !!!!!!!!
also have Indy top half set up for sale in parts section............
tensec340@aol.com
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back