Want to pose a question

-
If that's what she read in it, Well...……………. There are women worse off than she. She really has no gripe. imo

This all sort of reminds me of "Dear Abby".
Texting here is not as like being able to talk and discuss first hand. Many times things get misunderstood or lost in the shuffle!
This ain't my first rodeo. I have learned in previous reltionships to try to discus most everything with the wife beforehand. I admit I had always been the one to make ALL decisions, paying the bills, the banker, shooting thieves ( scratch that one). etc. But now I have no problem with any decisions as she makes it so easy to discuss anything. I am blessed.
I bet you and your wife will be OK. Just calmly discuss all of life's many issues first!!!

I’ve been married for 32 years and we were together for 7 years before that.

Everyone manages their finances differently, but the common success story is to always remember that it it is an equal partnership. Neither does anything regarding finances without informing the other and discussing it first.

If you don’t do that, it isn’t a partnership.

Relationships begin with respect with results in trust, and it takes both of those to keep it going.

Failing to discuss something like this with your partner before doing it shows a lack of respect, and it’s no surprise that the result is diminished trust.

Do you want a partner you can respect and trust or not?

You get what you give.

-
Back