-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparDreamin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well here is the list of things that I need or want. I am no hurry to get these parts, so I will wait for good deals. I would prefer to pick up somewhere between San Fran and Los Angeles. Shoot me a PM with whatcha got with a price.

-Front and rear bumpers and brackets
-Left splash shield
-Patch panel for lower right quarter
-Mint black carpet
-spindles from 10" drum brakes (i think 1966-1972).... would also consider buying upper and lower control arms with them if the price was really good.

Hi! I got the splash shieldand the spindles.What's your location? I will be out of town until Friday so you get my reply then.

If you make it down here to San Diego, I have the spindles, control arms, bumper assemblies, and maybe the splash shield.
Thanks, Mark

Hi! I got the splash shieldand the spindles.What's your location? I will be out of town until Friday so you get my reply then.

OK. I think that shipping from sweden may kill the deal, but if you can offer the right price it may work. I am in 91106.

i have black 65 gt seat very nice do not need to be recovered 550 plus shipping

P5170285.jpg

P5170286.jpg

wanted 1965 dart gt parts 1 hood 2 front & rear bumper 3 valance 4 headlight rings 5grille will buy dog house or will buy in pieces contact me on email site at [email protected] price must be right

I have a pair of front bumper brackets that came from a 1965 Barracuda that should be the same. They're in excellent shape and all four pieces have been blasted and painted. I'm looking to get $15 plus the shipping.

Ken
Edsion, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back