Status
Not open for further replies.

roughidle

Super Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I am new to this forum. I am looking for a '67-'69 Barracuda Notchback. I would like to find something for less than $1500 and within about a 2-3 hour drive from Watsontown, PA. I am just looking for a roller. No motor and trans is fine. Body panels do not have to be in great condition, but I would like at least half to 3/4 of the sheetmetal to be solid. As long as the subframe is solid, I will consider it. Again, interior doesn't have to be in real good shape as long as it is all there or at least mostly there. I would consider a fastback depending on the price.

Thanks in advance

I found one on the binghamton craigslist its a 67 notchback no motor tranny etc, "all there otherwise". There was one picture listed. I have emailed this person several times to no avail. I'm figuring it's either a scam, they sold it and haven't pulled the listing and just aren't courteous enough to reply that it's been sold or something else i guess. It's listed as in Mt. Vision, NY. Other than that, the other two that are somewhat close enough for the drive are too far gone to use again. I say that lightly, because anything is possible with time and money, but the subframes are practically gone on the other two. Plus, they're fastbacks.

I've got a 68 notch here in SC that is solid as a rock. I bought it to be a donor for my 67 vert. It needs a lot of love but it's just too good to part out. PM me if you're interested.

Here is a guy in beavertown getting rid of all his 67 notch stuff and he got lots of it Mike kerestter 570-541-3124 he can probably help you out.

im the guy in beavertown with 67 barracuda stuff for sale. give me a call. ill send you my phone # via p.m..im 45 minutes from you. thanks,mike.

Cuda krazy can definally hook you up I dont no what 1500 will buy but he has enought to build a couple a body notch backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back