[WANTED] WANTED: A-Body console side plate for my 4-Speed 1967 Barracuda.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FASTEDDIE1960

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 4-Speed console side plate for my 1967 Barracuda 4-Speed, any help greatly appreciated. Thanks much. Or if someone has one I could borrow to make a pattern? Thanks.

mopar a body console sideplate 5.jpg

mopar a body console side plate 4.jpg

a body console sideplate.JPG

a body console sideplate 1.jpg

a body console side plate.JPG

Last edited:
Hi guys
I’ll reach out to my guy and see if he can crank 10 out. Give me a week. I’m in NH.
Mike

I’ll call in am for pricing
Seems
As
Though last round was $100 plus shipping. Not sure if he’s done up or not. It’s been a few years

If I had an original I could easily make a mold and pull these, no problem. I would do them with black gelcoat for a better appearance.

I’ll call in am for pricing
Seems
As
Though last round was $100 plus shipping. Not sure if he’s done up or not. It’s been a few years
great please do let me know definitely will take 2 of them.. thanks

Last edited:
I have one somewhere! Can’t locate it!
I would not of sold my last one due to the pattern I need. I contacted my guy I’m waiting for him to get back to me to see if he still has it his database.

I have one somewhere! Can’t locate it!
I would not of sold my last one due to the pattern I need. I contacted my guy I’m waiting for him to get back to me to see if he still has it his database.
Very Groovy, please keep us informed....thanks again

I promise to
I’m heading to Mexico for a week this weekend, so I may not get back to everybody till the first week of February. I apologize but timing sucked.

Ok guys
Great news!
He found the program and now I’m waiting for pricing and delivery of the first 20! Ill
Let all of you know asap
Mike

For those of you who wanted one of these please conact Veryfastdart he has them done and ready to ship

Ok a body friends
I made a run of 20
$135 each includes shipping to lower 48
Accept Venmo and PayPal
Please pay the % on your end
Thank you
Mike

IMG_6498.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back