-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everybody, I have put the Duster away in my little heated shop for the long winter ahead.I plan on doing some up grading over the winter and one of the things is change my under dash harness.Mine is kind of hacked and if someone out there from our great site can help me out that would be great! Please let me know if you have one and how much$$$1970/71 Duster 340 Rallye dash harness.Also will trade for one. Thanks in advance, Craig.

painless wiring has them, I believe you can get the from bumper to bumper just like the originals,

Craig Craig Craig,that is something you should buy new IMHA,30 + years of old wiring can take its tole.have you priced out a new one?.Likely 500 bucks.

Craig Craig Craig,that is something you should buy new IMHA,30 + years of old wiring can take its tole.have you priced out a new one?.Likely 500 bucks.
hey snake, more like $600.00-700.00! I know the oldies can be a problem but I was hoping to get one from someone here and go over the whole thing this winter before sticking it back in..There was a couple a while back,I should have grabbed one then! I hope some kind person can help! lol..:poke:

I am with Craig i would try to find another one or fix the existing one , nobody sees it anyway as long as everything works nice .Never pay that much for a new one i wouldn,t anyway.

are you looking for a standard harness or a raylle ? i have a harness in my dart that i am sure has never been cut i would swap for a rallye harness

Craig, i'm with you wanting an OEM style harness...$550 from Y1. That's the only harness I haven't replaced and it's getting done this winter. The furnace got turned on yesterday. Lots of discussion in the past regarding other harnesses compared to Y1 and there is considerable work to make those fit...ie, apparently, they're not plug-n-play.

I believe i have one. Dont know if it's 70 or 71 (didnt know there was a difference)
I'd be willing to trade harness and bezel from 70 or 71 for a harness and bezel for a 67 rallye for my barracuda.

I just took mine out of my 71 340. Every connection is there. Everything worked. There is only one connection to the relay buzzer behind the speedo that has a non-oem connector but it still hooks up. $250 +frt. New ones at Y1 are $550

Attachments

• Abody Wire Harness 71-2291593.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Abody Wire Harness 71a.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 162
what is hacked on yours Craig? they are not to difficult to rebuild if you have the connectors? You'll need a good schematic and some packard 56 connectors, solder and electrical tape. another old butchered harness doesn't hurt for connectors and wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back