WANTED! RH door glass....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you have better luck than I did, It took me forever to find a good fastback door glass.

Thanks everyone!!

I believe barracudakid and I are making a deal but if the unknown happens I will get with you guys later.

This is for my personal car (my baby). When I bought the car the passenger glass had a bad scratch in it that I knew buffing would not remove. I have been putting it off but decided I needed to find one without a scratch.

If you plan to drive to the kid let me know. I need a good 67 drivers door for my vert.
We could take my car if you want.
And lets find and correct what caused your scratch so it doesn't repeat.

If you plan to drive to the kid let me know. I need a good 67 drivers door for my vert.
We could take my car if you want.
And lets find and correct what caused your scratch so it doesn't repeat.

I haven't heard from him since my last PM stating I would take it but that hasn't been long since I sent that. I was going have it shipped after seeing that it is a 220 mile drive one way. I figured it would be cheaper on me far as gas money than in my truck. Unless I figure some way of mounting it to the motorcycle.

Keep me updated

The scratch runs horizontal. It is more or less multi scratches in one small area. It is strange that's for sure. Looks like something was touching the glass and when the wind blew it moved back and forth. Like a piece of barn tin or something. lol

The main reasons I haven't already went after the door are...
A. Money/cash in fist ( I'm sure I'll see other parts there I want ).
B. the lonesome drive ( I'll buy the gas, you buy the food ). :)
All I ask for is a fair weather day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back