Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a working Sun Distributor Machine for my home shop. No junk please! Specifically looking for model #504 -506 but may consider others. Would prefer to have a pulse amplifier for electronic ignitions. Manuals and extra parts are good. Cart not necessary but would be a plus also. Prefer to pick up locally or within a reasonable drive of central Long Island but will consider offers outside the greater NY area. PM me here and let me know what you have!

Attachments

• 504.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 339
Looking for a working Sun Distributor Machine for my home shop. No junk please! Specifically looking for model #504 -506 but may consider others. Would prefer to have a pulse amplifier for electronic ignitions. Manuals and extra parts are good. Cart not necessary but would be a plus also. Prefer to pick up locally or within a reasonable drive of central Long Island but will consider offers outside the greater NY area. PM me here and let me know what you have!

Oh ya! Haven't used one of those for years. That would be fun. There's one for sale in Cali. Good luck!

Allows you to fine tune your advance curve and check all the components of the distributor for proper function. Great tool for tuning and diagnostics.
Interesting. I will keep an eye out for you.8) Thanks for telling me what it does, it sounds like one hell of a tool to have:cheers:

Got a call from a local guy who was looking to sell one, waaaay out of my price range. Especially with broken parts! Some people.:cwm21:

Allways an *** in the crowd. What did he want for it?

There used to be one in the rafters where I used to work. Unfortunatly the owner will go to his grave with it even though it hasnt been used in decades.
I'll be seeing him next weekend. I'll ask about it just for a laugh.

Ted

There used to be one in the rafters where I used to work. Unfortunatly the owner will go to his grave with it even though it hasnt been used in decades.
I'll be seeing him next weekend. I'll ask about it just for a laugh.

Ted

Cool. Let me know!

Well just as I thought. That machine is up there and he won't part with it.

I tried!
Ted

We had one of those in the shop when I was in auto mechanics back in the mid 1970's. Would love to have one of my own just to play with. :grin: They had all kinds of Sun equipment, Scopes, etc. Don't know where it all went. Probably sold for pennies when the school closed down. Wish I'd ended up with some of it, even if it is obsolete now. :angry2:

Found a few out there advertised for sale but they were older models which I was not looking for. Couple on Ebay right now but prices are sky high as usual...

Lots of cool old Sun equipment to be had if you look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back