Wanted70-71 dart rear quarter extension

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the pair, still on my car, I am parting that sucker out!! it is a 1970 two door swinger. let me know if the deal does not go through. I'll take $40 plus shipping for the pair. no cracks or breaks.

hey, ill tell you what........................ paypal me 15.00 dollars for shipping, and you can have one for free with no damage whatso ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, ill tell you what........................ paypal me 15.00 dollars for shipping, and you can have one for free with no damage whatso ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow; You guys are really all over this one!!!

its like some kind of reversed bidding war......."I'll pay you shipping and $10 to take all six sets of mine!"........lol

nah, not that!. the rules for classifieds fkkin suck on this site. ill leave it at that before i get banned.

THERE IS NO COMMON RESPECT FOR THE NEXT MEMBER ON HERE. I JUST NEED TO NOT BUY OR SELL ON HERE, AS IT HAPPENS TO MOST OTHER MEMBERS ALSO.

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT SELLING THE LITTLE PART. BUT, HERE IS THE POINT. and prinsiple.
someone posts a for wanted ad, and then someone repies. ok, cool, that man has what the other wants. but no............... 4 more will jump on, before the ad poster replies back whether he found one, or is still looking.

then, you have someone selling something. someone replies that they want it, and are pming the person. well, within 30 minutes, you gut d.h posting that theyll pay more. even more than the poster wanted.

THIS SITE HAS BECOME LIKE Fn CUTTHROAT. PEACE, IM OUT!

YOU KNOW WHAT. CUDA MARK.......... JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU, AS YOU REPLY WAS VERY RESPECTFUL, AS NOT TO CUT MY THROAT!. SINCERLY, PLOT

Look....whatever is going thru your head I don't care...your not the only person with parts for sale...if you will just be patient i'm sure the original poster will get your pm and if its a good deal will buy from you...then again after he see's this he may think your a flake.....pretty lame shootin yourself in the foot like that....good job!!! :thumbup:
I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT SELLING THE LITTLE PART. BUT, HERE IS THE POINT. and prinsiple.
someone posts a for wanted ad, and then someone repies. ok, cool, that man has what the other wants. but no............... 4 more will jump on, before the ad poster replies back whether he found one, or is still looking.

then, you have someone selling something. someone replies that they want it, and are pming the person. well, within 30 minutes, you gut d.h posting that theyll pay more. even more than the poster wanted.

THIS SITE HAS BECOME LIKE Fn CUTTHROAT. PEACE, IM OUT!

YOU KNOW WHAT. CUDA MARK.......... JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU, AS YOU REPLY WAS VERY RESPECTFUL, AS NOT TO CUT MY THROAT!. SINCERLY, PLOT

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I was being funny, but oh well. I looked on a want ad and said what I had. I posted an asking price, but as always OBO is king for me. I just need the space in my garage. hell I would sell everything CHEAP just to unload it. I like the little dart but I really need a driver. maybe after I'm done with school I can expand my hobby but for now i need my garage!!!!

I don't know what the problem is. I guess it is because some people want to make a living selling parts and others want to help fellow members out? Best way to avoid this is to PM the person. That way know one has a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back