Warlock woes...

-
you're the one who does these long Parts run up to Oregon to get our cheap parts! LOL I have a pair of seats that I want you to grab in Northern California on your way up. A member just posted some but I'm not sure if they're still available..
Old buddy old pal...

you're the one who does these long Parts run up to Oregon to get our cheap parts! LOL I have a pair of seats that I want you to grab in Northern California on your way up. A member just posted some but I'm not sure if they're still available..
Old buddy old pal...
I was talking about Oklahoma. I need them delivered there.

That's a crime.
I'm not trying to make a living selling parts that's for sure LOL but I'll tell you after how good I did on this last truck I could see why people would like it. I'm just not into going through all that..

I'm not trying to make a living selling parts that's for sure LOL but I'll tell you after how good I did on this last truck I could see why people would like it. I'm just not into going through all that..
I need a pickup, have started collect parts randomly for a dodge pickup:
Chrome SBM headers, doors-hood-headlight buckets/bezels and 2 grilles for that ?79? Quad headlight Dodge Truck. Am just waiting for a crew cab short bed, manual truck miracle to pop up.
I miss my D300 manual dually flatbed!
Your prices would be reasonable.

I need a pickup, have started collect parts randomly for a dodge pickup:
Chrome SBM headers, doors-hood-headlight buckets/bezels and 2 grilles for that ?79? Quad headlight Dodge Truck. Am just waiting for a crew cab short bed, manual truck miracle to pop up.
I miss my D300 manual dually flatbed!
Your prices would be reasonable.
The manual conversion is easy. I did an automatic conversion and it wasn't that bad.

So, only the '76 2WD 440 numbers in that link.

My brother had a '77 4WD 318 original paint Warlock for a few years and traded it and a super nice trailer for a Harley that he spent thousands on trying to make right but never did.

He does **** like that all the time.

That was a really nice truck.

-
Back