Warning! "unlimited Products" Are Horrible

-

tarpit

Reaction score
To Those Of You Out There Looking For Body Parts And Especially Fiberglass Companies Poseing They Do It All, And Are High Quality.stay Away From "unlimited Products" In California.
They Pose Themselves As Being Your Best Stop For Mopar Vintage Body Parts And Mods.in Reality Their Workmanship Is Horrible,they Take 4 Months To Make A Trunk Hood "in My Case",they Wont Return Calls,or Refund Your Money If They Screw Up Or Your Not Happy. Then To Top It All Off They Sent Me A Lid For Another Car.i Could Go On, But You Get The Picture.im Not Getting My Trunk Lid Or My Money Back.they Wont Return My Call.
Again Stay Away And Pass The Word!!.......dt

Nikki called them about 2 years ago to see about getting a hood for her 72 and the lady was very rude to her and quoted her 2 times the price of the hood for shipping and that was just from Cali to Seattle!

Thanks for the heads-up on these guys. I was planning on useing some of thier stuff on my Demon.
Is there anyone making good fiberglass hoods and bumpers that are heavy enough for street use?
Years ago I had had some parts from a company named A&A Fiberglass, and the quality of those parts was great.
Does anyone know if they are still around?
Ted

tarpit, Too bad you didn't know about AAR ahead of time. They're located in Florida. You probably could have driven there to get a hood.

Zhandfull, wheres, er what state is Rancho Cucamonga located.

Glad to read that what I hear is all good.

Shipping is a ***** to say the least.

i bought fenders and bumpers from unlimited and i got them two weeks after promised date and when i got them everything was junk lucky for me my dad runs a body shop

I have gotten front and rear valences, hood, rear deck lid from aar. Very good quality and service. They did right by me, and I highly recomend them.

My hood and fenders came from Unlimited....I had no issues with shipping and the prices were good....but that was about 5-6 years ago. Now structurally my parts are fine......cosmetically they sucked. They have terrible finishing done to them and it all had to be re-done and mudded and fixed at the body shop. I never recommend them to anyone.

-
Back