Waterdown Swap Meet,anybody going?

-
took the family to Rockton late Sunday. Didn't see anyone. More parking at this site, have to get used to the layout.

I was there with the daughter(11:30-2:00),seen bill(MtNemo)Uncle George and also met a member(forgot his name,sorry)It was a good show/meet and really like the new location.Apparently,this is where the Waterdown swap started 40 yrs ago?:cheers:

I was there with the daughter(11:30-2:00),seen bill(MtNemo)Uncle George and also met a member(forgot his name,sorry)It was a good show/meet and really like the new location.Apparently,this is where the Waterdown swap started 40 yrs ago?:cheers:
Sorry we missed you guys, I got a late start. I got home at 4:30 Sunday morning:glasses7: sore head today.

Hopefully the weather holds! I say we should meet for 9:00 at the Tim's.The show is just down the street from there.Bring a food bank bag for the entrance fee,or last year I just gave a little cash.If the weather is good I hope everybody makes it as it will be the send off until Spring Fling!

so 89 and 27 at 9:00am

is there a website for the show? can we ask for a group spot?

gotta have the group first, lol

I am at either, mississauga-Hwy 10 and QEW, or 427 and Dundas, Etobicoke, if anyone wants to link up to head up from.

I might take out the 73 Dart Sport 340,4 speed.I need to test my new shifter boot(69 B-body non console)This is with the rectangle hole for Pistol-grip shifter.Hopefully see ya,s at 9:00am.

Sounds like a plan! Tim's is just West of the lights at #89+#27.If it doesn't rain I'll see you all there! I think we should just drive in together so we get the group shot! We can save a few spots for the late ones.. Craig.

Wally..Scott are you guys going to the final Street Classics cruise at the QEW and East Mall on Saturday?
Anyone else in that area going?
AL

I went to the Queensway show yesterday/lastnight.I met Al,Martin and Mike there.Once the sun went down,it sure got chilly out!
Hope you guys brought lots of warm cloths today,it,s only 44 degrees outside.
My racing was cancelled due to water seeping up through mid track.:banghead:

I went to the Queensway show yesterday/lastnight.I met Al,Martin and Mike there.Once the sun went down,it sure got chilly out!
Hope you guys brought lots of warm cloths today,it,s only 44 degrees outside.
My racing was cancelled due to water seeping up through mid track.:banghead:
Dam Freezing today at the show! Martin came and we sat in Tim's for a while. More cars showed than I though. It pissed rain so I bailed and took off for home! Just finished wiping the Duster down in the garage.Now I'm chilled to the bone.Time for the TV and a couple of drinks!

few more

Attachments

• IMG_2893 (Copy).JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2892 (Copy).JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2891 (Copy).JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2890 (Copy).JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2888 (Copy).JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 95