Way to go kid !!!!!

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
Way to go Tim !!!!!!

You just beat the number 1 defense in the league.

It came down to the last didn't it. That fumble put me in the hot seat. Go Tebow. Who was that that said Steeler would wax em? This thread will get good before it's over. Anyone want to change their minds?
Small Block

Funny, just funny. What's everybody going to say about Tebow now? I love it...
Regarless, what anyone says about Tebow, He's a winner, I hated him while at Florida becuase he owned UT, He's a winner, no matter how much everyone dislikes him for whatever reasons.

this will really put the nay sayers panties in a wad ....I'm refering to the ones that said he had "no talent".....I'm trying to keep his faith above this conversation

oh ya...and they who they are....let the blubbering begin

**** the steelers defense was horrible all day. defense is too old and the steelers had way too many injuries to compete today.

broncos defense is pretty damn good. but then again the steelers running back blew out his knew a few weeks ago and big "rapist" ben has a bad ankle. could see he wasn't right all day.

blubber...blubber...blubber.....just sayn

I don't care about me...I know I'm a jackass...no new news there

wassa matter Joe...can't ya give ol Tebow an "atta boy"...He smoked em' ...well done...get it?...well done

a 6 point game that had to go to OT sure as hell is not a smoking.

now what the giants did to atlanta is a smoking

I thought that last play was,....well...pretty hot

I thought that last play was,....well...pretty hot

it was poor defense. blown coverage. probably bit on the play action. let the receiver get open. he threw a pass. and the receiver did his job and caught the ball ( slightly behind him) and scored.. not like it was some kind of incredible play.

He stills stinks.

Doesn't help that Pitts had one guy, Clark (safety), out because he might DIE if he played.

I had to laugh at the stupid DB's from pitts biting on the double moves. You make the broncos beat you by going on long drives requiring short throws. If you know someone likes to throw the longer balls, you cut that part of the game out. Piss poor game planning by the pitts DC.

Hey Denver won and they move on. To say timmy was the biggest reason... nope.

C'mon out with the stats-cracked!I know that he is a nobody/cant do anything/another lucky day/Bradford could have done it better/easier/quicker-Oh Well

Teblow is overrated.......that said, Dick Lebeau's defensive strategies today stunk, like a huge steaming pile of feces.

Mr. GQ in the North East will carve Teblow and the Mr. Ed's up next week.

Go Texans!!!!

it's so easy...all ya gotta do is throw a little chum in the water

then...like shootin fish in a barrel.....

blubber...blubber...blubber

Go Texans!!!!

boy did they kick the **** out of cinci last night.. holy crap.

cinci targets that green way too much. i know he is the best receiver but they force it to him when he is doubled and triple covered. some of the other receivers need to step up. if green is getting so much attention then the others have to be one on one,

it's so easy...all ya gotta do is throw a little chum in the water

then...like shootin fish in a barrel.....

blubber...blubber...blubber

he is what he is. a running back playing the QB position.

sun shines on a dogs *** every once in a while.

hell dilfer and johnson( brad) have rings. just shows you don't always need to have a good qb to win.

and, this isn't sour grapes, just an observation, there was not one holding call on the Donkey's OL tonight, not one, and on one replay, one OL had two heaping handfuls of James Harrison's jersey, while at the same time, another had two heaping handfuls of Lamarr Woodley's jersey. No flags, at all.

And many other occasions, they were wrapping up and almost tackling the STEELERS pass rushers, and no flags.

The NFL set it up that Teblow and the Mr. Ed's would move forward to next week

AHHHHHHHHHH pretty sure Denver should have been able to put that game away in the second half.
They r really lucky they beat a weak Steeler team

Stats...
4 passes for close to 230 yards and he only completed 10 passes all game.

3 of those for 150 yards were the receivers undressing the pitts DB's on double moves. The last 80 was a great effort by the receiver on a 10-15 yard route.

What's this got to do with Bradford. Elway would still take him in a second as his QB. Tebow wouldn't be winning either in that shithole called the rams.

and, this isn't sour grapes, just an observation, there was not one holding call on the Donkey's OL tonight, not one, and on one replay, one OL had two heaping handfuls of James Harrison's jersey, while at the same time, another had two heaping handfuls of Lamarr Woodley's jersey. No flags, at all.

And many other occasions, they were wrapping up and almost tackling the STEELERS pass rushers, and no flags.

Truth.

Teblow is overrated.......that said, Dick Lebeau's defensive strategies today stunk, like a huge steaming pile of feces.

Mr. GQ in the North East will carve Teblow and the Mr. Ed's up next week.

Go Texans!!!!

Overrated? All I've ever heard is how bad he is, how he isn't the answer, even from Elway, and considering he's still a part of the team that is especially uncalled for. If anything maybe underrated. It was a great game, I really thought it was over when Denver gave up the ball with about 2 minutes to go. Great finish :cheers:

there where non-calls that went in favor of both teams. there were one or two face mask calls that should have been called on the steelers that were never flagged.

-
Back