We have censorship

-

hunky

Banned
Reaction score
Big brother is watching our posts. If you say anything this scum sucking pig doesn't like he removes it. (He knows who he is.) what happened to freedom of speech. Hunky

Big brother is watching our posts. If you say anything these scum sucking pigs dont like they remove it. (they know who they are) what happened to freedom of speech. Hunky
This is a family site,with younger boys and girls reading threads/posts.Why not go Gold where you can print obcene stuff?Just saying.

Big brother is watching our posts. If you say anything these scum sucking pigs dont like they remove it. (they know who they are) what happened to freedom of speech. Hunky

Start your own uncensored mopar site please.

This site is privately owned. The owners can delete posts as they see fit. They can also ban anyone they wish. Yes, there is censorship here, when people get out of line.

I agree we get alot of young guns here. They are younger members and dont need to see/hear that. Not to mention that cuss words are just a lack of education and respect ot those you are talking to.

Big brother is watching our posts. If you say anything this scum sucking pig doesn't like he removes it. (He knows who he is.) what happened to freedom of speech. Hunky

Bet you won't be here long!!

Wow;somebody is upset!Two posts about the same thing in just about two minutes,Good Grief guys,maybe step back for just a second?

DAMN IT ALL....I am calling SANTA RIGHT NOW and Y'all are gettin lumps of coal......

HE KNOWS WHO"S BEEN NAUGHTY & WHOS BEEN NICE..... SO BE GOOD FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!

This is a private site with alot of members, bandwidth, servers and maintanance alll cost $$$. Site owners have total control as they are getting the bills paid to keep this site up. If I had my finger on the button there would probably be a lot more banned or removed. Merry Christmas Everybody.

If it's your comments on the "Life can change real fast" thread you're referring to then I'm not surprised they got toasted. They were inappropriate and served no purpose other than to get into a pissing contest with the religious members on this board. Not being the religious type myself I've found that just keeping one's trap shut is the easiest way to get along. By the way, freedom of speech doesn't apply on FABO.

Merry Christmas

If it's your comments on the "Life can change real fast" thread you're referring to then I'm not surprised they got toasted. They were inappropriate and served no purpose other than to get into a pissing contest with the religious members on this board. Not being the religious type myself I've found that just keeping one's trap shut is the easiest way to get along. By the way, freedom of speech doesn't apply on FABO.

Merry Christmas
x2.....very well said Demon Seed....

Thanks Ink, I wasn't going to say anything then figured what the hell it's christmas and I was in the giving mood.8)

This site is privately owned. The owners can delete posts as they see fit. They can also ban anyone they wish. Yes, there is censorship here, when people get out of line.
We know this is the best of the best site going and everyone works hard to keep it neat here :rock: And we like it for what it is goldfish65 :happy10:
I like your to the point and strait from the hip 8)=D>

Marry Christmas Brother :drinkers:

DAMN IT ALL....I am calling SANTA RIGHT NOW and Y'all are gettin lumps of coal......

HE KNOWS WHO"S BEEN NAUGHTY & WHOS BEEN NICE..... SO BE GOOD FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!

:toothy10: so true :happy10:

Marry Christmas 66 :thumleft: My first night to enjoy :drinkers::drinkers: in 7 days :cheers:, Tell Santa I said howdy :happy10:

-
Back