We have censorship

-
Here's a happy addition to brighten everyone's day. (It's always sunshine and butterflies around here ya know.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZenBt8Q5KNM&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZenBt8Q5KNM&feature=related[/ame]

If anything deserves to be censored, it's probably this. :-D

Merry Christmas!!!

A man can only set back so long and let someone run down his old buddy Rob, then i gotta reach over and push the "B" button. I got your back buddy......and the next time if ya need it again.....which i suspect wont be very long from now....about 7 days.
Small Block

It's real simple really. Just follow the %*$#!! rules.

Dang, I just spent a few minutes patiently responding to a p.m. he sent me "so saying something against religion is getting out of line?" But I couldn't send it because he's been banned.

Hunky, after you're allowed back here, the answer to your question is No.
It was the way you came across in your posts, like you were ridiculing someone for believing in God. You could have said "Personally, I don't believe in God, my advice to you is always believe in yourself. Hope things get better for you." I hope you will consider the possibility that your words were out of line, and in the future, remember FABO is a rare place where members support one another and treat each other with dignity. I bet you have a lot to contribute to this site....just be nice.

Here yea go :toothy10:
I bet they are on an island 1968FormulaS340 :toothy10:
just for you

Marry Christmas 1968FormulaS340 :cheers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Anybody notice that the girl in pinks boobs are bigger than her head?

I thought Dan was Amish for some reason......lol and yes the pink one...........has huge tracks of land. MeMike: I know to go take photos with you, just sayin :D

I say that this thread deserves some video clips of the family guy " FCC " episode....sooooo funny lol.

as for what this thread is about.....get over it.

you don't see every one else complaining because they can't say the F word......if it bothers you that much....everytime you are on fabo and feel the need to type it just scream it at the top of your lungs in real life....but watch out, you neighbors might start to wonder if you caught a case of terets LOL.

we all have "freedom" here on fabo....but we all also have to abide by the rules and understand this is a family site with younger members and even if not....some of us (SUCH AS MYSELF) have children that stand at our feet from time to time to check what it is we are doing on the computer and I am sure none of us want out kids to be exposed to that in the privacy of our own homes so please be respectful.

fabo is awesome....and you can get away with alot here and alot of us use "mild language" to an extent but we don't over do it and try to use the words to sound like a bunch of tools.....there are still a few words that are NO NO's here though.

take some time to read over the fabo rules...cool off, and maybe you can even man up and apologize to the folks you may have offended.

we normally don't like to see useful members go......but if you prove to be unuseful than don't be surprised to hear a few "don't let the door hit ya" comments HAHAHAHA.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Will this one suffice.:toothy10:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX4cGhQW5Ec&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Family Guy - Fart-Tacular![/ame]

FOUND IT! LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NDPT0Ph5rA"]YouTube - Family Guy - The Freaking FCC[/ame]

Big brother is watching our posts. If you say anything this scum sucking pig doesn't like he removes it. (He knows who he is.) what happened to freedom of speech. Hunky

retarded.jpg

Ladies & Gentlemen....this is America, therefore YOU ARE FREE to say anything you like anywhere you select to say it....HOWEVER like every freedom there are consequences....
example: a traffic cop pulls you over and approaches your car, you have the right to call him a EFFIN PIG and no one can stop your mouth but you....IN response he has the right to exercise the available consequences afforded to police officers and arrest your overzealous vociferous self for just about anything he can dream up!

Likewise here on FABO...NO one can stop you from exhibiting your crass ignorance and typing foul language and name calling and the like...you are FREE to do that publically....and the Moderators are free to react to that by exercising their authority and prerogative to erase your graffiti and BAN you for different lengths of time depending on the severity of your antics!

THAT IS FREEDOM IN THE USA MY FRIENDS.....no ifs ands or doubts about it!!

IF for one instant you hold the false belief that you are free to do and say whatever you like without consequence anywhere in the world, including the united states, I have a very valuable and rare container of relative bearing grease that you will definitely need going forward with your delusional life. And for the paltry sum of 12 thousand dollars I will allow you to purchase it from me as I have no need for such things albeit rare and valuable that it is.

FOR the record....I have gone toe to toe with a MOD ( in fact the same MOD) and it has gone a goodly amount, however I do not resort to name calling or foulmouthed beratement and to his CREDIT I was not banned! Realizing that "common sense" is not as "common" as all may think....I have not seen the level of arbitrary accused and therefore am left to say.... you may have taken a quantum leap past the line.....take a step back and think....would you have said the same to your own family? perhaps your MOM? and if the answer is no....it may just be a justifiable spankin...fret not! you have been given time to cool down, you have not been asked to leave the site.
Take advantage of the family atmosphere, cool off and return with a more positive outlook
my 2 centavos

And now I can say that my freindship has grown by one more person from another big city. This guy, I gotta meet one day. LOL!

Well I figure I've been silent long enough on this so I'm going to say something......

Something!!

There I said it!

Way to tag team Rumble and Smallblock!

doesn't matter if you are a gold member or a regular member rules apply to all.gold members have other forums where some of that stuff will fly but we have to look at everything and do what we think is best and yes we do have to answer to the boss. :read2:
I love this site and welcome the censorship. Go gold and anything goes. Stay a regular member and watch what you post. Easy to follow rules apply.
Merry Christmas to all.

ok.....now I'm just being dumb and keeping this going......back to the top!!!=P~=P~=P~=P~=P~=P~=P~

-
Back