We just had another fricken Earthquake in OKLAHOMA!!!

-
ya i saw that craziness on the news, we get them here occasionally in colorado. can be a little scary lol

This is a new expeirence for me and screw it. Heck, I can hide from a tornado but this is too much for me. Anyone want to buy some Ocean Front property in central Oklahoma?

A dude in "Chat" just said that.
(And I thought it was the girl pictures I was sending him!)

This is a new expeirence for me and screw it. Heck, I can hide from a tornado but this is too much for me. Anyone want to buy some Ocean Front property in central Oklahoma?

LMAO we can always invade Canada or Mexico

I hope nothing fell on my Barracuda!!! I guess that will be the first thing to look at tomorrow. They just raised the rating to a 5.6. If that number stands that will be a new record in Oklahoma.

I have felt a quake before, but this is the first time I have heard one coming. Sounded like a frt. train coming thru.

I have felt a quake before, but this is the first time I have heard one coming. Sounded like a frt. train coming thru.

I know it is scary. What worries me is they are getting stronger.

I'm at work in Albuquerque NM and some of our tools had trouble with the sesimic vibrations..........good times.

man i was in bed and **** started to shake my gf was frecking out lol i just dont car im herting to bad i told her if crap fall on me i hope it hard lol my barracudas in the shop i mite have to pick up tools tomarrow lol

Glad your all alright... Strange... we haven't had one in a while

BTW thats a pretty hefty little shaker...

Cthat wasn't an earthquake. Cliff just found his beds coin slot is all! Roflmao!
Official records now show it as a 5.6 with a central OK epicenter

I just recieved a PM to the fact that Cliff farted and it registered as an earthquake. This is a reasonable thought since Cliff said he has felt earthquakes before and I have never felt one before he moved to Oklahoma.

My wife is visiting son, daughter-in-law, and grandson in Tulsa. I think she took the earthquake with her from SoCal!
Don't worry. She's coming home today so they'll soon stop.

I just recieved a PM to the fact that Cliff farted and it registered as an earthquake. This is a reasonable thought since Cliff said he has felt earthquakes before and I have never felt one before he moved to Oklahoma.

ROFLMAO dang it Cliff! Don't do that!

But I felt so much better afterward. :snakeman:

Not as uncommon as you might think, you guys had one nearly this large last year. If you're surprised now, look up New Madrid earthquake of 1812.

-
Back