We Lost Our House!!

-

briankaplan

greenduster
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals. Well the one thing that we hoped would never happen, did. We lost out home to a fire on Saturday night. We were only able to get out with the clothes on our backs. So I won't be on to often for awhile. Just keep us in your prayers.
Hope to see you folks soon. Brian

Wow Brian, I'm so sorry to hear this happened, glad you and your wife are ok....big time prayers sent

Brian,

If you guys need some help from here please just say so. Dan

Brian,

If you guys need some help from here please just say so. Dan

X2 Brian, I have met you and your wife and you are both great people, I would like to be able to help if I can, I'm sure many others would too. This makes me sad to read this happened to you

sorry about your loss but the good thing is that you and your family are safe. you can replace stuff, but you can never replace your loved ones.

prayers & best wishes bro

I have never experienced loosing my home, this has got to be hard on everyone Brian :sad8: I am so happy you and the family got out and not hurt
Prayers for you and your loved ones this morning, and keep us updated
on your needs if you need anything from your fabo family :clock:

I have never experienced loosing my home, this has got to be hard on everyone Brian :sad8: I am so happy you and the family got out and not hurt
Prayers for you and your loved ones this morning, and keep us updated
on your needs if you need anything from your fabo family :clock:
x2

So sorry to hear about your home, but very happy to read that all family members are safe. Your FABO family is here for support.

I can't imagine what your going through.A house fire is the biggest weight on my mind as far as property goes.I hope your insurance was up to date so you can start replacing material items,it's the emotional part thats going to be tough to work through but hang in there and you'll come through it.Although the material things are gone you still have memories so hang on to those and start building news one in a new house.God bless

Omg im so sorry, but glad all of you are ok. The home can be replaced , your family cant be replaced. You are in my prayers.

so sorry to hear this. Just yesterday I heard on news of a house fire about 20 mi from me. I went over and offered to take care of the remains of the house for them. Got a call back this morning with them accepting my services. They were also very lucky because 12 yr old daughter happened to wake up when she got hot and woke the rest of family barely in time to get out. Wish you were closer as I would do the same for you. With me it is just paying it forward after people helping me. Prayers for you and hopefully you bounce back fast and be better than before, Joe

Very sorry to hear about your house thank god you and everyone got out ok.
Neighbor lost his a while back insurance company did great job for him.
If there is anything you need please just ask will see what can do.
Best wishes

-
Back