We need a recipe section.

-

duckbuster

Reaction score
I know us guys are pretty good cooks lets pass some recipe's back and forth. What do yall think.

I like Allrecipes.com... don't really think we need a recipe column here, just as many didn't think we needed a political section.
Now when you get in to the debate of Onions in chili, then you have something for the Off topic section...hmmmm chili
SIMGFH.gif

Duckbuster,
Start a thread. Look at the "Hot Mopar Babes" one It has damn near 300,000 hits. Don't need a forum when it's that popular.

I'm in too. We can start a thread about what ever we want. Can we not??? I've got lots of wonderful recipes. I used to be a chef. Bring it on!!!!!! I want something new anyway.

I love to eat good food, but because of our lifestyle, we usually eat leftovers or quickie meals during the week. I'm all open for quick tasty meals or simple things I can start and my wife can finish.

Great idea, a recipe thread. It will be interesting because our members are from all over. People who have good taste in cars are gonna have food that tastes good, right? "What to do about dinner" is everybody's question.

Fishbreath: You're right. We do most of the cooking on the weekend then snack on the leftovers all week long. Last night we had Tacos and now this week will start the meals. This morning was breakfast burritos, tomorrow will be my supreme nachos, chips scattered on a plate with taco meat topped with shredded cheese, pop in micro wave till melted then finish with onion, lettuce, tomatoes,olives and pecante sauce or sour cream. The next day will be fajitas and then the next burritos. Did i mention i like mexican flavors?
Dude: Use to be a chef? Once a chef, always a chef.

I cook all the time. The soon-2-b-X can't make water for tea without starting a fire (no, not kidding). I love it. Since I moved out, I got into a lot more seafood and other stuff like duck and ostritch. I dont really use recipes tho. I just kind of.. just do it...lol.

I like making a trail mix :-D You know the big sauce pan full to the brim with White beans and black eyed pees, cabbage and sliced not diced onions
Squirrel and rabbit meat precooked and drained fry up about 20 slices of some good hickory smoked bacon and drain the bacon grease in and chop up the bacon and toss it in. Cook it down so you can't see the onions salt and pepper down to your liking and freeze 3/4 of it in freezer bags.
Top of the line protein and easy to heat up out in the woods or just on the road. Pre soak beans over night in water.
You can smell it can't you.:-D It is a good stand by when the time get tuff and I like it over a good hunk of corn bread.=P~

Cost = 6 22cal shells, and bacon is the highest cost in it.
Serves a bounty of folks :cheers:

i thought this was gonna be motor recipes. i got a wife to cook.real men bbq lol.

-
Back