Weekend at Waggin's - FABO meet?

-
we had to line up the dart against the waggin while bruce was here......:cheers:

beforeracin.JPG

wentracin.JPG

Ha ha Pettybludart! Slanty Clause huh.......

Ok then... I still need to get the names of the other 2 FABO members that were here for the cookout Saturday before I post that update.....

As for the surgery on my '74 Dart Sedan I am posting the updates on her thread at:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=869286#post869286
So I don't double post the pictures and story.

Later,
Bruce B.

PS: Ha ha to Waggin too.... Blew my doors off huh? I'm a little slow but finally got it!

Lil' slow if only two doors got blown off all four is ludicrous slow
Ha ha Pettybludart! Slanty Clause huh.......

Ok then... I still need to get the names of the other 2 FABO members that were here for the cookout Saturday before I post that update.....

As for the surgery on my '74 Dart Sedan I am posting the updates on her thread at:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=869286#post869286
So I don't double post the pictures and story.

Later,
Bruce B.

PS: Ha ha to Waggin too.... Blew my doors off huh? I'm a little slow but finally got it!

Here are a few pics of Waggin's "Yard Dog" '74 Valient.... His son Steve, and My puppy Gallahad.

2010-03-24 Waggin's Yard Dog (0) (Medium).JPG

2010-03-24 Waggin's Yard Dog (1) (Medium).JPG

2010-03-24 Waggin's Yard Dog (3) (Medium).JPG

2010-03-24 Waggin's Yard Dog (2) (Medium).JPG

Later,
Bruce B.

2010-03-24 Waggin's Yard Dog (0) (Medium).JPG

2010-03-24 Waggin's Yard Dog (1) (Medium).JPG

2010-03-24 Waggin's Yard Dog (3) (Medium).JPG

2010-03-24 Waggin's Yard Dog (2) (Medium).JPG

Great pics 7071DartGt......wish we lived closer. Looks like fun stuff and Gallahad is a beauty bud.

What a cutie! Yes, the dog's sweet too Bruce.

Looks like you've got your own Field of Dreams going there Curtis! Wish I lived closer ... would have to come show you boys how it's done. :-D <duckin>

-
Back