Weird dart stripe w/ chrome modling

-
I think the closest thing we saw here in the states to that would have been on the 63-66 Darts. I think they had a wide piece of trim painted a neutral color on some models. Nothing like that ever made production on that body style here in the states.

Yeah i knew there was nothing in the states like that, thats why im interested XD. i want to have something different.

SirDan -
The '67-'69 Dart body style had a similar molding. I don't know if it will fit '70-up Darts but it may.

SirDan -
The '67-'69 Dart body style had a similar molding. I don't know if it will fit '70-up Darts but it may.

I had a 68 gt, blue, black vinyl top, with molding like that on it, paid 200 for it, drove it off and on for about a yr, sold it for 300. makes you miss the 80's!!!!!

Oops, I thought you were asking about the one in the photo inf the first post, I missed the link. Nevermind........

That IS '69 Dart GT belt molding. It's aluminum with black painted center. Check out Lee's green Dart pics above. Also, those are '69 fender turn signal indicators as well.

Sweet so now i know what its called and that it was made here! very cool!:cheers:

Ive got a dart in the garage i can measure its a 67-69 body style, cant recall the year. Anyway once i get my 72 nose on i can see if it will work then hunt some down (when i have money).

sorry but I think it looks UGLY somthing you would buy from local part store and peal and stick on

Yup, looks like the '69 Dart GT mouldings. Maybe the guy retrofitted them on the '70? He added the Swinger emblems on the hood so may he just went wild when found the '69 mouldings.

-
Back