Welcome our newest Vendor, Phoenix Graphix!

-
Thank you for all your kind words. Please check our site often as we continue to add new products!

While it is our ultimate goal to be able to provide every decal that ever existed no matter what the production number was, sometimes it is just not possible. In many cases (for your car) there are just no unused OEM decals available to reproduce them from. We would love to carry the decals for your car if we were able to get our hands on an unused OEM or NOS set.

We do carry similar decals for a 76-77 Aspen R/T: http://phoenixgraphix.com/p-d/ccg2040.htm

While it is our ultimate goal to be able to provide every decal that ever existed no matter what the production number was, sometimes it is just not possible. In many cases (for your car) there are just no unused OEM decals available to reproduce them from. We would love to carry the decals for your car if we were able to get our hands on an unused OEM or NOS set.

We do carry similar decals for a 76-77 Aspen R/T: http://phoenixgraphix.com/p-d/ccg2040.htm
Thanks for the reply...all you need to do is change the rear quarter panel decals so that they bend up towards the trunk and then make a new one that shoots across the trunk lid and then meets the decal on the other quarter panel..I would take measurements for you along with very detailed pictures...I would also be willing to pay more than your regular price...once you have this set up you could offer it to other people also

Just saw this thread. Welcome aboard. Is it still too early to ask for FABO discounts? :-D

In December I bought a set for a 69 Runner from you. Very good quality.
(but a discount would be nice):snakeman:

Thanks for the reply...all you need to do is change the rear quarter panel decals so that they bend up towards the trunk and then make a new one that shoots across the trunk lid and then meets the decal on the other quarter panel..I would take measurements for you along with very detailed pictures...I would also be willing to pay more than your regular price...once you have this set up you could offer it to other people also
You learn something new everyday....My Aspen was an Aspen R/T from the factory...that would explain the wheel well mouldings and the decal going across the trunk lid....Phoenix graphics only repops the decals for an Aspen R/T with the superpack option...thus no decal across the trunk lid....after further conversations with my f-body friends and the previous owner I have come to the conclusion that the spoilers and wheels flares were added by the first owner...there was no decal on the spoiler when the previous owner got it...he had someone make it for him and he put it on...if Phoenix graphics would make their superpack decals in red/silver I would be good to go...I would loose the one across the trunk lid..

bremereric,

I was speaking with the production guys and we found out that we include the correct stripes for both the base R/T and the Superpack. The stripe that goes over the rear deck is included with every kit.

Silver/Red is a custom color, but we are definitely able to produce that for you. If you want to give me a call at 800-941-4550 we can go over the specifics.

Thanks!

Justin

bremereric,

I was speaking with the production guys and we found out that we include the correct stripes for both the base R/T and the Superpack. The stripe that goes over the rear deck is included with every kit.

Silver/Red is a custom color, but we are definitely able to produce that for you. If you want to give me a call at 800-941-4550 we can go over the specifics.

Thanks!

Justin
Your too cool Justin I will give you a call...Thanks Eric

Have used your Z28's trans am's super bee's Love the 79 blue T/A bird-excellent

:angel13: Justin you made me a real happy camper...just got them and they are great.....love the work you do...I will order from you again soon...Eric

IMG00134-20110225-1917.jpg

Well I'm not anywhere ready to order, but I do have a question. I have looked at your site a few times, but have not found any replacement stickers for the 76 Dart Lite. Not that there are a lot of us out there, and there's not much to it but a fender decal, but I would like to know if there is an availability when I get it painted in the future. 31 yrs have taken its toll on the originals...

Well I'm not anywhere ready to order, but I do have a question. I have looked at your site a few times, but have not found any replacement stickers for the 76 Dart Lite. Not that there are a lot of us out there, and there's not much to it but a fender decal, but I would like to know if there is an availability when I get it painted in the future. 31 yrs have taken its toll on the originals...
We do actually carry the "Dart Lite" fender decals (black/white) for your 1976 Dart Lite.

They aren't currently featured on our website, but they are in our catalog. They are priced at $29 for the pair. Part#1976DL.

Let me know if you have any questions!

PGI

Welcome,,,,, You folks a phoenix should look at your Duster side decal. I put a set on and the drivers side has a noticeable miss-match at the end on the front fender....
Jim

-
Back