-

Dan201

Banned
Reaction score
Though I might post some local cars sitting around

PICT0005.JPG

46.JPG

45.JPG

Holy crap! The fender in the second pic! Hey Ross, a real body man could fix that little bit of rust :-D

And thats it for now half the time I forget the camera but there are lots more and I used to only take pictures of cars from the mid 70's Should have taken some of the 6? convertible dart

40.JPG

41.JPG

42.JPG

43.JPG

44.JPG

Oh the carnage, the humanity, the waste, the rust,
How much for the rear deck trim on the white 64? LOL!

Anyone can use the pictures if they want and as far as getting anyone parts from these cars unless its something really rare you really need I would rather not. Not really into selling parts. I know of a lot more a bodies but I always forget my camera the one 68 dart sitting on tires is about 5 minutes from my house and they want 400$ for it.

Few more the complete 72 Demon is a v8 as is the mid 70's duster the crushed duster a barracuda are complete interior wise black interiors the demon and duster with v8's look restorable all from ontario

PICT0005B.JPG

PICT0006B.JPG

PICT0001C.JPG

PICT0001C (1).JPG

PICT0001C (2).JPG

PICT0055C.JPG

PICT0056C.JPG

PICT0057C.JPG

where in ontario is this graveyard located?

There is more then one pictured here these are from about 5 or 6 different places let me know what sort of parts you are looking for and how far you are willing to drive and I will tell you where to go I don't do the hoarding thing and if you don't either let me know of some you know of I don't need anything but I like to look when I am in the area and take pictures you should see some of the 40's and 50's cars I have pictures of. If I could I would post my junkyard photo file on here but it is too big and I don't have the time to do it speaking of which I'm off to change a poopy diaper! :cheers:

Nice to see the handful of A-bodys that are still left sitting(even though there rotted)There,s still some sought after parts available.:-D
Wish I had the money to be a hoarder?I,ve seen that show,it would be nice to not beable to walk through my house without stepping on sharktooth grills LOL[-(

Forgot to ask, if you don't mind could you please write down the vin numbers of the Dusters, Dart Sports and Demons if you do get the chance?

That is sad....Rust never sleeps...some good parts still there to recycle.
I love going to autowreckers even just to look

-
Back