Well I geuss she said yes !!!!!

-
Thought i'd check back in here to see if Shiifty posted any pics. It's not for me, it's for you guys. I've seen her. Very easy on the eyes. Just met em last year at MMW so i didn't want to be too forward but this year i'll give her a hug from old Small Block. You can warn her cause shes got a hug comin. Watch out, MeMike will want one too.
Small Block

one time I complained about my laundry and showed her how I do it, Guess who does the laundry now!!

I'm 6'3" and my 'ex' is 5'4". One day I mentioned to her that the top of the refrigerator was dusty. She said, "If it bothers you, clean it!"
Current wife is 5'7" and I've never mentioned the top of the refrigerator. Who says old dogs can't learn?
Lesson here for you, shiifty - You gotta decide which battles are worth dying over.

old pic but it will do the trick

Alis8-22-09001.jpg

well be ther @ MMW so she will be expecting some peco and grilled goodies here is a newer pic of me and her at a buddies wedding

MollyBrandon0582.jpg

Didn't i tell ya so, guys? Looks like a match to me. The peco will be there as well as the grill....and who knows what else.
Small Block

-
Back