Well I geuss she said yes !!!!!

-

shiifty_dart

Reaction score
well today was the fourth year for the girlfriend and I , so I decided it was time to pop the question. She said yes :cheers: after she wiped the tears from her eyes , we went to dinner I just thought I would share with my other family members. I'm still excited:-D

thanks ross , curtis , dfnsmn34 ,and ink junkie figured it would get some immidate responses lol

plus i got a dremel tool

plus i got a dremel tool

save the kinky stuff for the honeymoon:bootysha: congrats:-D btw your pic in your avatar looks like my old dart, it didn't come from ohio did it?

hey after I get marred does that make me eligible for the HE MAN WOMAN HATERS CLUB? or do I have to be nominated ? lol I had to ask

hey after I get marred does that make me eligible for the HE MAN WOMAN HATERS CLUB? or do I have to be nominated ? lol I had to ask

Oh no! you have to go thru several wives ( 4 for me ), several thousands of dollars, several Mopars, Theeeeeeeeeeeeeen your in the club! Congrats and the best of luck, who knows you might have found the right one the first time, took me 15 years and three wives but i found a keeper for the last 23 years!

My condolences, life is over as you know it. When she says "I DO" it really means "I USED TO". Her name will change from "MISS RIGHT" to "MRS. ALWAYS RIGHT". PMS turns from something that happens for a few days a month to a Permanent Condidtion.

JUST KIDDING

Congrats and I hope you have a long and happy life together!!!!!!!!

Jack

Congratulations Dart. I've seen this lovely lady at MMW. You're one or two up on a lot of these poor smucks. His soon to be even goes with him to Mopar functions and even lets him buy parts. Sounds like a deal to me. I remember my daughter complained to my wife how hard it was to say no while dating before marraige. My wife assured her that it gets easier to say no after you get married. No truer words were ever spoken. Take her forever Shifty, not until you get tired of here.
Small Block

Congrats, good luck and like Bill was saying if you found one thats going to the shows and letting you buy parts...keep her! Does she carry parts too???

congratulation-message.jpg

I think this qualifies you to start building your "man cave".:-D

congratulation-message.jpg

4 years for a test ride8) I only got a 1 1/2 year test ride :-D
Congrat's Shiifty :cheers:Just don't let her know you can do laundry and widow's what ever you do. one time I complained about my laundry and showed her how I do it, Guess who does the laundry now!!
May you have Many happy years together Shiifty :-D
Remember this, No one is perfect :read2: except your wife :happy10:

-
Back