Well I hit a deer.

-
I nailed a deer in my 75 Dart 2 yrs ago.
Got hit by Bambi. It was just a fawn, but it destroyed a grille, upper header pnl, marker lamp and a dented the fender.
This happened in September and I was surprised to see a fawn so late in the year. But there's been plenty for them to eat, mild winters and not enough predators.
This was my back yard yesterday.

IMG_2155.JPG

Read the first post or two. Damn that sucks!

Good thing it was just one of those little Eastern versions.... would have been worse if it was a real Deer ! ( Muley ) lol

This bad boy has been eyeballing my dart ever since it got home!
image.jpg

I must be going around. Here's my buddy Rick's 66 Belvedere convert. Thank God he's got extra parts! Hood, grille, filler, radiator and support.

60804767_333333694008286_2657148970131783680_n.jpg

Nephew. Brother got one, too. Not for me, thanks.View attachment 1715348170
im all for people hunting deer (and not just because it pisses off the libtards) but i must say...it requires a certain amount of testicular fortitude to go out and try to kill and animal that if it figures out your intent, will turn around and kill you right back

I went to HS with Tweensie (her real name, skinny but, she is tall 6 ft) and we are both 71, her hubby Eddie is about 75. Two old farts like me. Well Teensie was telling the story in her best SW Ga anti bellum talk. She hit a deer and her car went to the biody shop. So they drive to Albany, a city almost ( would be if not in SWGa) to get a rental car. The young salesman guy walks up and as he does Eddie walks up and begins to tell Teensie how she drives like chit to even hit a deer,silly woman, and etc etc. The young salesman has no idea this guy is her husband and asks if she will be alright. She has gotten in the rental car and ready to drive off. In her most fragile female voice, she says " Don't worry, I will be alright.'
Eddie goes over and gets in his car and follows her out. Not long before the cops pull Eddie over and Teensie keeps right on truck 'in!! lol

im all for people hunting deer (and not just because it pisses off the libtards) but i must say...it requires a certain amount of testicular fortitude to go out and try to kill and animal that if it figures out your intent, will turn around and kill you right back

That's exactly what I meant. Grizzly is a whole 'nother thing altogether.
Nephew went looking for this one, whereas brother's was defensive. Quite a bit bigger, too.

That's exactly what I meant. Grizzly is a whole 'nother thing altogether.
Nephew went looking for this one, whereas brother's was defensive. Quite a bit bigger, too.
Way Kool, Never Hunted Griz. But a 250lb wild Boar Will tear u up and chew on you till there's nothing left. We come upon Cow carcasses that only the big bones and a wet spot were left. Whole cow eaten !
Our Dogs get ripped and have had a friend or 2 cut buy them razor sharp tusks ! Not quite the same a Griz. but lethal Man eaters just the same !
P.S. Lost a 66 Coronet 440/4speed to a 300lb mama Sow about 15 yrs past. totaled whole front. twisted UCA and folded 1 like in half. Crazy !

-
Back