Well thats it....1000 posts

-

mrtires24

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop and thank any and all members that I have met throught this great site.

Over the last 1000 posts I have Built my car, looked for help through here, and helped others. Although I have not Bought a car through here, I feal comfortable to do so, and almost have.

This is a great site for the A body nut

Phil

Congrats on the 1000 posts.Glad to see it was a good experience. Now for the next 1000.8)

I just cracked 1000 myself. Congrats to you, keep it up!
C

Hmmm,thats a landmark alright. Seems you must like the sight or something Phil.8)

It's surprizing how quickly post's can pile up!

Congrats mrtires24! :cheers: They do pile up quickly. I just might break 5K in one year.
Here I come mimike!:-D

Considering you built a car (or two?) for your wedding, kept your fiancee happy enough to marry you, and still found the time to post daily.. you're a hero in my books.

Grant

Thanks guys, All in all, its been fun. I remember when I first started I didn't know who anyone was, Now I can put a face to some people, and I deffinatly know who the regulars are. Its just good to see/ know a group of people like this.

Hey by the way anyone got any demon parts???

Thinking of starting another project for my second wedding. Just kidding. No second wedding, but gunna start work on my demon this spring.

I need...

1. Inner fenders. Both sides, just the top part. ( still waiting to hear back from fourfourtydart, and a fabo member in sask reguarding them)
2. Black door pannels and arm rests for the interior
3. Torsion bar clip. The round one that holds the Tbar in from the tranny cross member. Just need one.
4. Drive shaft. Local pickup prefered.
5. 4 spd shifting rods.
6. Auto peddle assembly ( if I can't get the 4 spd working I will switch the car back to auto...Orig 318 auto car) again waiting to hear back from fourfourtydart
7. Will need exhaust, but prb guna get it from summit
9. Seat covers front and back. Buckets up front. Prefer black. Prob have to buy new
10. Carpet, again prob have to buy new
11. Lower rear 1/4 patch pannels. wheel well lip is good, just need the lower back part.

Thats pretty much it to get this car up and driving and looking good. The rest I have. Looking for some pretty decent prices. We are having our first child in March, so I am on a bit of a money crunch.

Here is a pic as it sits today...

Duster002.jpg

Get as much done as you can before the kid comes. I have 2 little girls, 6 & 8, and you will be amazed at how time for projects disappears when you have an ongoing project that needs diapers changed, feeding, rocking to sleep....
But it is a great job and you will love it.
Till then, get that Demon moving.

-
Back