Well the Dart is all one color now

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
It is only primmer, but sure looks better than the 3 colors it has been while I have been doing the body work. Plan s now are to just cruz it for the summer, and then in Sept. to pull the motor and trans. Will do the engine compartment, door jams and trunk lid on the inside. Then it is back to finishing up what body work is left, which isn't much.

ill be glad when mines all one color too,kinda looking like a clown car now

018.jpg

what about the cuddas in the back ????????????
For sale ?????????
What what ????
P.S. The dart looks good!!!!!

Thanks guy. It has been a long road getting to where it is now. Toby you will get it there someday, you know well as I do it does take time and allot of work. I have been working on for a year now. new fenders, redoing the hood scoop. Replacing the lower p/s 1/4, and just allot of other stuff. Still need ot do the d/s lower 1/4....

The Cudas are a buddy of mine, and not for sale. He has 9 ranging from 64 1/2 t0 69

Oldvart. thanks,, and if I remember right they are 205/60/14 on 7" rims with 3 1/2 backspace.

Player1up yeah it would look good with a clear on it, but just more than I want to do with it right now. And money is tight right now.

Just curious, did you use rattle cans to primer it, if so did you wet sand it? Also, do they make clear coat in rattle cans? IM seriously considering primer on my car just so I can get it on the road after I move. right now Im racing to get it on wheels so i can get it onto a trailer.
Has anyone seen Oceans 11 with Brad Pitt and George Clooney? I invision myself like Brad Pitts character with his Falcon all primered up.

I know what you mean. Actually it's worse than this. The hood had some rust and the passenger front door was from a Swinger/Scamp minus the pivoting vent window. The replacements came off a baby poop yellow Demon that had a major impact on the driver's side. Can't wait to get it running and into the body shop.

32_1.JPG

Dodgenut64... I used a primmer called a high yield primmer.. It is one oyu have to mix. I did block sand it today and it doesn't seem I layed enough on it as it shows a few thin spots, I would say if you took it to bare medal I would use a epoxy primmer or a itching primmer on it first. That is what.....Now I need to pick up some more primmer and redo the thin spots. The primmer and mix I think comes to $20 for a quart.

72 Demon. My Dart had some issues that i had to take care of first. I have been working on it for about a year now. Today is the first time I have driven it since the end of Aug. Sure felt good.

I was actually commenting on Tobysoldblue's multi-colored Dart.

Concering your 66, I like the Ansen Sprint (or knock-offs) on your car. Also have seen a few try to put scoops on the 66 Dart. Yours is by far the best of the batch. Looking forward to seeing your car with a finish coat of paint on it. Good luck.

72 Demon Thanks, it has not been all that fun with the scoop. This is the third time of doing it,. It seems ot want to crack in the corners and I noticed the other day that the fiberglass is not holding to the scoop now. So it looks like a little more work is going ot have to be done on it.

-
Back