well the dart is getting pulled apart...

-
the reason they dont seal is because young glass guys dont know how to install them, front or rear... you have to place non hardening sealers all around the seal and then glass sealing "tar" around the bottom...

we have a safelite guy in his 40's and never one window has leaked...

good stuff to know.. thanks

What is your problem... This is not some matching number, rare big block Dart. You must be a friggin lib to think that throwing good money after bad just to save a black ant is a good thing. Move on skippy, there's nothing to see here.

Joe, keep me posted on the pedals

What is your problem... This is not some matching number, rare big block Dart. You must be a friggin' lib to think that throwing good money after bad just to save a black ant is a good thing. Move on skippy, there's nothing to see here.

Joe, keep me posted on the pedals

Well said..

What is the deal with this guy. It doesn't matter what you do to whatever car you have like stated earlier your $$$. If he can't appreciate a well done car either a resto mod or an original restoration then screw them.

I am sure that anything that you build will be kick *** and a ball to drive.

Just curious have you given thought to a coil over front end? Make that thing handle like a go cart..

Just my .02

Just curious have you given thought to a coil over front end? Make that thing handle like a go cart..

Just my .02

who me?

the yellow car had an alter-k in it.. will most likely be going into jamies dart now.

who me?

the yellow car had an alter-k in it.. will most likely be going into jamies dart now.

Duh if I just looked under the car could see it right there staring me in the face.. My bad..

Gotta know though how hard was that to put in? Did you have to modify anything or did it just drop in.. I know I'm gonna get crap from purists but been thinking about doing that if I can put it back to stock if necessary..

lol..

only mods needed for install were to remove the bump stop brackets on the frame. was easy to remove those.

other then that it just about fell in. never had anything bolt in so easily. the directions are pretty well written. i followed them step by step. i figure if you have everything laying there ready to go that you could drive the car into the garage on friday and drive it out on sunday all done except for maybe the front end alignment. and thats taking your time. i'm sure it could be done even faster but why rush..lol

i probably posted a thread on it back then.. i'll see if i can find it..

let me bump this thread up to the top for swifter. apparently he missed it the first time around. :)

I realize this thread is right at a year old, but I just noticed that it appears you never got a chance to install my dual-speaker bracket I saw in the floor board. Bummer, you would have enjoyed it.

-
Back