well the dart is getting pulled apart...

-
not much left under the car... few more things i'm gonna grab from under there but nothing big...

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

exhaust will be for sale... 3" with 2 1/2" tail pipes...

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

loop will probably get sold also..
DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

Did you already sell the Fast EFI? I know I might be interested in it and if there any other aftermarket parts for sale.

Joe, Put me in line for the hoop. PM me with a price. I understand the buck situation.

I have seen you on here for a while, this thread just depresses the hell out of me.

shouldn't depress anyone.. most likely the parts will be going onto another cleaner dart. other parts will go to other peoples projects. all i'm doing is getting rid of a rusty body.

well i'm getting there....

front clip is off and gone...:)

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

got the entire ware harness front to back out of the car in one piece... even labeled everything so if someone buys it they will has as close to a plug and play harness as ya can get..

DSC_0039.jpg

column, gauge panel,pedals and master cyl.

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

seats

DSC_0040.jpg

doors

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

Too bad there is nothing I can use. Good luck with your sale

well most of the car that i'm keeping came home in the trailer and trunk of our camry today. still have a few little things i have to grab.

look for the sale ads some time next week if theres something your interested in.

0EA17977-105B-4CCC-AD70-8DCBFAC6D3CB-6997-0000074D7EA91EE0.jpg

I hate to see it go...

X2 I know where you're coming from though. I found my old 73 Challenger a few months ago. I went back to look at it twice and added up the cost to do it right. Almost $10,000 in sheet metal! $30 g's for the body alone and that's not drive train or interior. I couldn't see (and don't have) $50 g's to put into a 73 Challenger. I will miss seeing your ride. You'll have to humor us and keep your avatar for a while. LOL tmm

Don't you have a cold air kit to buy for your mustang

Apparently you have already parted out your balls

no not at all.. the mustang is staying 99% stock.. it is one of only 36 ya know...

all i did was part out a rusty car that wasn't worth dumping any more money into. sorry you don't approve, but what you think of my decision really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

we do own this one still. i know it may come as a surprise to you, but all the parts from my 71 will fit it..

DSC_0039.jpg

Sure have enough people making comments about you parting out YOUR car....that had some pretty good RUST issues.....funny how not one of these folks had any apparent interest in buying it..... Anyone of them could have stepped up and saved it after all.....

Get er done.... Folks remember the yellow car was an original /6 car. It was for sale for a reasonable price given the parts it had on it and no bites, so...

-
Back