Well the rest of the Speedmaster heads finally rolled in.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I got one bare set Thursday and they tried to deliver at 4:50 Sunday during my nap but never rang the doorbell. So they came again today at 2:30. I bought more rocker shaft spacers than I could use in fifty years and some 1.550 (.040) spring cups to have handy. Two of these sets are mine that I can port at my Leasure during race season and sell for racing funds. A super Victor intake was shipped from Summit today too so I should have it by Wednesday and put it in line. I am blessed to have some great customers. I’ll be doing a Super Victor post and I’m going to do up a set of 2.08 valve Edelbrock heads for Vic Elinger, a long time friend.

IMG_0596.jpeg

IMG_0597.jpeg

IMG_0595.jpeg

I got one bare set Thursday and they tried to deliver at 4:50 Sunday during my nap but never rang the doorbell. So they came again today at 2:30. I bought more rocker shaft spacers than I could use in fifty years and some 1.550 (.040) spring cups to have handy. Two of these sets are mine that I can port at my Leasure during race season and sell for racing funds. A super Victor intake was shipped from Summit today too so I should have it by Wednesday and put it in line. I am blessed to have some great customers. I’ll be doing a Super Victor post and I’m going to do up a set of 2.08 valve Edelbrock heads for Vic Elinger, a long time friend.

View attachment 1716174205

View attachment 1716174206

View attachment 1716174207
Nice!. I guess we should call you the "Headmaster". LOL

And this is why I made a t-shirt that said “Got Head?” to send to you but it got shot down…. lol

View attachment 1716174205

View attachment 1716174206

View attachment 1716174207
Good to hear

No wonder there's a shortage of um. You got um all.

Thanksgiving evening. Custom built nine inch center. I expect it in January.
Ya I would think that would take awhile
Well, the black friday stuff rolled in, ahead of when I expected it, and exactly when the message from fed ex yesterday said it would arrive.
Now I get to unbox an aluminum spool center, roller rockers for a victor head big block, and a proform 850 race carb. Should be fun.

Well, the black friday stuff rolled in, ahead of when I expected it, and exactly when the message from fed ex yesterday said it would arrive.
Now I get to unbox an aluminum spool center, roller rockers for a victor head big block, and a proform 850 race carb. Should be fun.

Very nice. Right before Christmas too.

-
Back