Well we finally have some wheelie video

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
At least for the Facebook guys. The passenger door opening was Matt’s fault. Something he should have noticed. Quaker City posted this today.

https://m.facebook.com/quakercitymotorsportspark/

4A05E625-4E2E-417E-A489-29F105AC85FD.jpeg

0A9C893D-55B7-4C0C-886A-E3F7F247799E.jpeg

But the door opened with the front end in the air.

Body twist?

Oh I get it... He was using wind resistance to steer the car, open the passanger door to turn right, driver's door to go left.:)

Last edited:
In the video, it look like it was going to settle.........then it climbed on the back bumper and steered it to the wall.

Have you found out how much the suspension is damaged yet?

In the video, it look like it was going to settle.........then it climbed on the back bumper and steered it to the wall.

Have you found out how much the suspension is damaged yet?

Working on a project that will make working on it a lot easier and almost finished it Sunday. When it hit second gear it jumped from an already high position.

John, is that car a four link? If it is, can't you adjust the bars to take the wheelie out of it?

It used to have an old Mercury Capri strut on it when I bought it but I updated it to a single adjustable Strange strut years ago.

So @pittsburghracer , what is the safest way to handle a huge wheel stand like that? I always figured a short shift without lifting, but obviously not in this case.

-
Back