Went for a cruise today.

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Like many others that have had their cars out, I went for a cruise today. It has been so nice here in Iowa lately with temps in the 50's and lower 60's. Hard to believe for January. I was just running around town but lots of fun just the same. tmm

Attachments

• 010702951602[00].jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 191
Lucky bastard. Temps aren't too bad here but can't drive in the white stuff.Car looks good Mike.

Needs bigger tires in the back don't you think?

took mine out today too:thumrigh:

literally just took this pic:
IMG_0937.jpg

needs a water pump though-the old one's starting to sound pretty bad

that makes two of us lol.

I thought about taking one of mine out see,n the temps are high with no snow.We did have about 1/2 inch of snow LOL already,but they salted the crap out of the roads.So no cruise for me,lucky you mike!:D

Yes bigger tires on back,wider too.:burnout:.how,s she running?Better I hope.

Took mine out for a play day and put 200 miles down.
And it is unusually warm here too.
My Brother and I did kind of a Dukes of Hazzard day ya know, guns and backroads.
Life ain't so bad as it can seem sometimes.

Attachments

• new.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 147
Took mine out for a play day and put 200 miles down.
And it is unusually warm here too.
My Brother and I did kind of a Dukes of Hazzard day ya know, guns and backroads.
Life ain't so bad as it can seem sometimes.
Lucky you!

Good day to being with a Mopar.I spent time on mine....sanding.(lol).

I just worked at the shop... 70 degrees here today...Inspected a few motorcycles...

Took the Lancer out for a nice cruise, with temperature in the lower 50's.

Attachments

• 100_1753.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 127

I always think you should have bigger tires on the back.Really depends on the look you are trying to get.I think if you went with bigger tires on the back you might want to consider changing your wheels.Also from reading your thread you have a nice 273 in there, I think that also warrants bigger tires. Can ya tell I like the drag racing look? :burnout:

I have a pair of 15x7 ralleys I need to throw some tires on and check them out. Here's what it looks like with ralleys.

Attachments

• fall07 042.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 75
I took my Dart out tonight and got to use the headlights and the heater. (I don't think I've used the heater in years) LOL

Lucky you Mike! It's supposed to be in the 50's here in Omaha tomorrow, 62 on Tuesday (!) and then closer to reality for a while. I'm really not minding the lack of white stuff! They can have it on the ski slopes...

Alan

This is the best winter I ever recall.

We still got traces of salt on the roads and my car is in a warehouse for winter but I been bicycle riding. Might hit the park mountain bike trials Wed if its sunny and mid 40's in Mich

They keep saying winter is coming and likely so but I'm enjoying while it last and now the days are growing longer

-
Back