Went to Kindig today—-

-
LIfts? Old age? It ain;t the getting down, its the getting up!!

I am glad to here these shops with the shows I enjoy watching are real quality people.

Another really nice guy is Chip Foose.
A friend of mine came to the U.S. a couple of years ago with a couple of other Aussies. I'd read in the paper that Foose's shop in SoCal offered tours once a week so we arranged the time to go. We stopped for lunch at a local spot and Chip was there with someone from his shop. We didn't bother them during lunch.
After lunch we drove to his shop and discovered from the sign on the gate that we'd missed the tour - the tour time was while Chip was out to lunch.
Chip was just leaving again and, as the gate opened so he could drive out, he stopped and said, "Hi", as the gates were opening.
I explained about the guys with me being from Australia and he immediately got out of his car, invited us in and gave us a personal tour of his shop - complete with a demonstration of working with the English Wheel.

I am glad to here these shops with the shows I enjoy watching are real quality people.

With each passing day I find more truth in that. I'm way to old and worn out to be doing what I am now, but I really love it, so I am going to keep on. I wish every day that this opportunity presented itself 30 years ago. I probably wasn't ready for it. It is what it is, so I am makin the best out of it.

In 2018 the little woman and I stopped there on the way back from Hot Summer Nights and Bonneville Speedway. Kindig has a beautiful facility and is a class act.
Happy Birthday

No, LOLOL it's the getting down AND the getting back up!!! At this point it's just standing there is hard!!

-
Back