What 1 FABO member would you like to have as a neighbor?

-
Too many members to name, but a few that come to mind that I have met in person like Briankaplan, Mplsmyke, Alleyoop, Rick@laysons, and Ramenth come to mind and would be cool neighbors....

I actually have a FABO member for a neighbor....babyblue66 :glasses7:

I have a few I would want as neighbours. Just to fill up the neighbourhood with good folks.

Me, because I can supply the moose steaks
Jimjimjimmy, because he can supply the lobster
6PK2GODEMON, CUDACHICK and RANI because we need some great looking female company
Frankie, we need somebody with some brains
Dart Doctor, Asa and I would get along fine, (Bubba and his brother Bubba)
Memike, he's always there for everybody
RustyRatRod, every neighbourhood needs a watchdog, (LOL)

The question is, would we all get along? LOL

Jack

I have a few I would want as neighbours. Just to fill up the neighbourhood with good folks.

6PK2GODEMON, CUDACHICK and RANI because we need some great looking female company

Jack

that's it!!! just a pretty face.

if I was your neighbor I would say who has time for pretty faces ....lets build some bad *** Twinkie Demons. LOL

Too many members to name, but a few that come to mind that I have met in person like Briankaplan, Mplsmyke, Alleyoop, Rick@laysons, and Ramenth come to mind and would be cool neighbors....

I actually have a FABO member for a neighbor....babyblue66 :glasses7:

I was thinking that if I had you as a neighbor, along with guys like OldmanRick, (former) member Old Man Ray, Homecloned, Curt, and Cal, something tells me I'd never get any work done out in the garage.

But it would be a blast!

I'll take anyone other than Karl, AB and the a**holes I live next to now....

:banghead:

Are you talkin' about me?

:-# :shock: :hello2:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQkpes3dgzg"]You Talking To Me? - Taxi Driver 1976 in HD - YouTube[/ame]

I'm licensed to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppxJ2P2pe4k"]License to Kill Gophers.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

"Rani"

My wife is very supportive of the car hobby, and she is excited to get the Dart back on the road. I think her and Rani would hit it off. Rani reminds me of my 17 year old daughter. Tiny, cute, honor roll student, popular, and interested in cool cars! I can tell from her posts that she has high morals and has her head on straight. AND she knows a heck of a lot more than I do about Mopars. Who wouldn't want her for a neighbor?? I vote for the "tater tott" kid!

HA.....thanks ....and right back at you .....who wouldn't want a nice family as neighbors.

your an everyday Clark Griswald which is a very good thing but even better because Clark didn't have a Swinger in his driveway :thumblef:

I am really surprised no one has mentioned Mr. Tony Fields .....a veteran, with good taste in cars and an awesome shop, a passion for the small details in life that make a difference for everyone around and a great personality, sounds like the start of a great neighborhood there.

Lol, well I am a fan of Chevy Chase, but not real sure about the Clark Griswold reference!

I am a total Chevy chase fan ...and the Clark Griswald reference refers to a good family man ...he takes his family to wally world and spends time with them and gets Christmas trees and to Vegas and has good kids and is an all around great American guy.

to me a Clark Griswald is a great guy who tries his best despite funny twists in turns in life, so I use that reference.

I am really surprised no one has mentioned Mr. Tony Fields .....a veteran, with good taste in cars and an awesome shop, a passion for the small details in life that make a difference for everyone around and a great personality, sounds like the start of a great neighborhood there.

I'd love to have Tony and Thelma as neighbors.... I didn't want to mention any one person cause there are just too many, so how bout we all pool our money and buy a town on Route 66 somewhere and fill it up with members??

I'd love to have Tony and Thelma as neighbors.... I didn't want to mention any one person cause there are just too many, so how bout we all pool our money and buy a town on Route 66 somewhere and fill it up with members??

Radiator Springs !!!

X2

Oh yea, and what monies????

Jack

Street racing every night.lol

Street racing every night.lol

well no street racing is complete without a party after .....and we cant have a party without you Mr. daredevil......you are the life of the party ......I have seen pics I know LOL.

We need to have a FABO "HOA"

You're all great and I'd be happy to have any of 'ya as a neighbor as long as there's a fence :banghead: LMAO 8-) :)

-
Back