What a great site

-

67GTConvert

Reaction score
I just bought a 67 Dart GT Convertible a couple months ago and was looking for some new info on it and stumbled on this site and thought it was great.Lots of helpful and knowledgable people posting on here and it's cool to see what other A-bodies are still floating around out there.
The dart is the first Mopar I've had for years after owning quite a few back in the 80's so it's really fun getting back into the hobby and making plans for the car,tracking down parts,and bringing it back to life.

I definitely want to hit the Mopars Unlimited show on the mainland this summer so hopefully I can get my car fixed up,inspected,and on the road by then.

Welcome to the best site for your A-bodie!Lots of info. parts,also post some pics. of your vert!We love pics!

Here's a couple for a teaser.I have a gallery with several more and some of the story on getting the car back to Canada.

DSCF0154 (Medium).jpg

DSCF0153 (Medium).jpg

DSCF0154 (Medium).jpg

DSCF0153 (Medium).jpg

Welcome from the interior of BC. There seems to be a lot of us hosers on this site eh.:toothy10:

Wow, those are some tasty flanks on that there convert there 67gtconvert!!! Welcome to the site and feel free to make yourself at home!!! Geof

Welcome aboard! Fine looking ragtop you've got there. Make yourself at home and share your progress along the way.

Welcome to the site. Glad you found us. Very nice car you have there.

Welcome to the site from the other coast of Canada, nice looking ride you have there. What are your plans for it?

Well first step is to get it inspected and registered in B.C. which should'nt take much.Needs some minor brake work which I just located a front sbp rotor for and a new idler arm which I now have thanks to PST.Apparently 67 A-body idler are a one year only deal and long discontinued by the big suppliers like Moog and TRW but are now made by Kanter/PST which saved the day.

The main project for this year is to get my garage happening,just submitted my plans on Monday and waiting for approval and the building permit probably sometime next week.Then it's (hopefully) full speed ahead and the Dart will be warm and dry for the winter.

Good luck in building your garage, it will be nice when the rains come again so for now enjoy this great weather.

Welcome aboard, I am also new to this site and there is lots of knowledgeable members here with great time saving advice. I am also on the Island in Nanaimo with a 67 Dart GT convertible I bought 2 months ago and have never had clean hands since. I hope to have it on the road in another week. My email is [email protected] Good luck you have got a good looking GT there.

Welcome from Arkansas :cheers: Good to see another great Canadian on board. That is a great vert ride you have there. =P~

Welcome aboard, I am also new to this site and there is lots of knowledgeable members here with great time saving advice. I am also on the Island in Nanaimo with a 67 Dart GT convertible I bought 2 months ago and have never had clean hands since. I hope to have it on the road in another week. My email is [email protected] Good luck you have got a good looking GT there.

Hey orion2001...welcome aboard, from another '67 Dart GT 'vert owner. Being that you're in Nanaimo, are you going to the Parksville Swap Meet next Sunday (June 7)? Maybe we could meet and talk some shop!! I'm hoping to, and might bring the Dart along and stop at the Duncan A+W car show on the way back down-island.

Cheers!

Hi, sorry I did not get your message until Sunday night. It would have been good to meet up in Parksville I was at the swap meet but did not find what I was looking for. My car is still not running and it may be another week. I still have lots to do install power booster, master cyl, bleed brakes, wiring, install carb, linkages, exhaust, steering wheel and alignment. I had a guy see me working on my car in the drive and he stopped to chat and he also has a 67 GT convertible he is completing and it has a 340 4spd it is supposed to be mint. I am looking forward to seeing it I will take some shots he has painted it plum crazy with white interior. Did you have a chance to check out the swap meet? Hopefully we can run into each other soon. Take care.

Welcome! Glad you found your way over. Sounds like a GREAT project! Keep us posted on the progress and enjoy!!

Hi, sorry I did not get your message until Sunday night. It would have been good to meet up in Parksville I was at the swap meet but did not find what I was looking for. My car is still not running and it may be another week. I still have lots to do install power booster, master cyl, bleed brakes, wiring, install carb, linkages, exhaust, steering wheel and alignment. I had a guy see me working on my car in the drive and he stopped to chat and he also has a 67 GT convertible he is completing and it has a 340 4spd it is supposed to be mint. I am looking forward to seeing it I will take some shots he has painted it plum crazy with white interior. Did you have a chance to check out the swap meet? Hopefully we can run into each other soon. Take care.

I did check out the swap meet. Not much MoPar there. I did pick up an original A-body chrome gas cap for a song.

Are you going to have your car ready for the Parksville show July 19th? I'm planning on going up. Had fun last year. Hopefully Mike (70DartMike) and Greg (67GTconvert) can make it too. Gonna try and get some more down-island A bods to come too.

Cheers!

-
Back