What are these four yellow wires for under dash?

-

pauls340

Reaction score
Years ago I bought a new main wire harness for my '71 Demon 340 with a Rallye dash. I've never found where these yellow wires with the V shaped connector goes to. Any ideas? Thanks

A body Wiring Harness.jpg

With our 67 cuda I believe the v shape was for console or backup lamps??( cant remember) but they werent 4 yellow for sure.
Harness mfg?

I believe its for a time delay relay, if your car is equipped it will illuminate a light next to your lock tumbler so you can inset your key into the lock tumbler easier at night

That could be for the 'headlamp on reminder buzzer relay. The wiring diagram is confusing me tonight.

if it is an M&H harness the wire colors are just like a factory harness. It will show in the wiring diagrams in the FSM for your car

Years ago I bought a new main wire harness for my '71 Demon 340 with a Rallye dash. I've never found where these yellow wires with the V shaped connector goes to. Any ideas? Thanks

View attachment 1716036498
L/V shaped connector is most likely for Map lamp Switch. As well the Yellow Black trace are usually associated with the 2 prong door switch's to control the map lamp.

The Time delay relay was used from 68 to 2002 and is always a 3 prong with 2 one direction and 1 the opposite.

Last edited:
-
Back