What are we drinkin' tonight?

-
Thanks to our Hawaiian member's here Dfnsmn34,I am enjoying a new drink :cheers:
It make's for a good drink after a couple hour's after lunch
I am having one know and shooting a couple games of pool 8)
Tonight's League night for Treva and I :love7: Then it will be a cold BL.

EASTER 2010 BUDDY 011.jpg

As much as I want to try other hooch, everytime I'm in the Liquor Store my favourite keeps calling out to me. Premium Canadian Club Classic, aged 12 years, Canadian Whiskey. Add some Coca Cola Classic into the mix.

Mmmmmmmmmm. MMMMmmmmmmm. MMMMMMMMMMM. The nectar of the gods. Cheers! :drinkers:

Wylde1.

canadian-club-classic-12-bottle.jpg

I like rum and Coke once in a while, but my favorite thing to drink by far is my homemade wine. I've got a blueberry wine that will knock your socks off. Even people who claim they hate wine love it. I have mulberry, apple, and crab apple wines too, all picked from my trees. Even did a dandelion, which is very strange tasting. I use that one for cooking, LOL. This year I want to add rhubarb and peach to my wine rack.

My husband brews his own beer, which is also kick butt.

As much as I want to try other hooch, everytime I'm in the Liquor Store my favourite keeps calling out to me. Premium Canadian Club Classic, aged 12 years, Canadian Whiskey. Add some Coca Cola Classic into the mix.

Mmmmmmmmmm. MMMMmmmmmmm. MMMMMMMMMMM. The nectar of the gods. Cheers! :drinkers:

Wylde1.
MMmmmmmmm X5 Wylder1 It's been awhile 8)

Straight up Dr. Pepper on the rocks for me. I cannot drink alcohol any more and have been off the juice since 2004 when I had 13' of my intestines removed. Tried to drink once since I got out of the hospital and got really sick after only one drink so no more no more.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-PirP4LiFo"]YouTube- Ringo Starr - No No Song[/ame]

B.V. & COKE, well I'm off to the candy store.

I can,t believe no one has mentioned my fav KEITHS "those who like it like it alot"
and I do lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGWlSMFNRag&feature=related"]YouTube- George Thorogood & The Destroyers - 1 Bourbon, 1 Scotch...[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8VlcbndXdM&feature=related"]YouTube- I Drink Alone[/ame]

Bacardi/Coke....For any of the R/C lovers..ever tried 10 Cane or Pyrats ? GOOD Stuff.

With the way my day went ... Peptobismol(SP?) with a Sominex chaser.

Tomorrow WILL be better Ben. Not only am I enjoying a R/C; I just got some really cool center caps. It's all I can do to stay in the family room instead of the garage.

Yuengling & maybe finish off the night w/some glenlevit scotch on the rocks

Oh, dudes! I love the way the tread starts! I LOVE the Captain!

But.. I just picked up a pre-mix Margarita bottle for $10.00! so I figure I'd try it!

Also I found some wine form "Cupcake Vineyards", so I thought Cupcake sounds weird and quirky for booze, so I'll try that too.

Then to wash it all down I have some Leinenkugels Honey Weiss!

Yum...!

Started out about 4pm with a couple Rum and cokes, Then had dinner and had a few cold BL with Creed, Ricky and the crew that built my cottage on the hill :happy10:
We are getting the plans ready for my 30X24 dog house :thumbrig:\\:D/:supz::sunny::hello2:

-
Back