What are you listening to ?

-
Last edited:
Well into my 60s myself.

I am of the opinion musical talent, that's not true, creativity took a dive the last 40 years or so.

It's just my personal taste you understand!

Right now ," Doors "Future is,,Now...." Good music ,is,timeless..depending on mind.." My opine....

Well into my 60s myself.

I am of the opinion musical talent, that's not true, creativity took a dive the last 40 years or so.

It's just my personal taste you understand!
Just turned 56 and I can't disagree with you. At least in the mainstream. Still some good young bands. I'm partial to Dawes. Check out "A Little Bit Of Everything". Great song.

My youngest son,40, cherishes the vinyl I collected in the military.

Surprisingly, like Baseball cards, they're actually worth a few dollars now!

I had a very close friend in Milwaukee that used to make a very good living making square plates of carbon fiber for the severe audiophiles, wealthy ones, in Japan to set their turntables on. Also small triangles to put the plates on too! Some had concrete footings poured for the set-up to be placed on. BIG BUCKS!

My youngest son,40, cherishes the vinyl I collected in the military.

Surprisingly, like Baseball cards, they're actually worth a few dollars now!

I had a very close friend in Milwaukee that used to make a very good living making square plates of carbon fiber for the severe audiophiles, wealthy ones, in Japan to set their turntables on. Also small triangles to put the plates on too! Some had concrete footings poured for the set-up to be placed on. BIG BUCKS!
Have a few L.P 's from the family leaving : Hendrix ,Three Dog Night , plus some.

Good stuff indeed.

If you ever see an album called "In Cold Blood" check it out. A couple a young girls did backup vocals in 69 I think. They later adopted the name of the Pointer Sisters.

Good stuff indeed.

If you ever see an album called "In Cold Blood" check it out. A couple a young girls did backup vocals in 69 I think. They later adopted the name of the Pointer Sisters.
Sexy , and awesome....

-
Back