What are you listening to ?

-
This is a memory of Christmases past for me. As I get older I tend to reflect more on what Christmas means, on the importance of family and friends. When I hear this I am transported back to the days I was 7 years old, my dad was having a smoke and a scotch in the big easy chair near the tree and my mom cooking the Christmas turkey. And my anticipation of what was to come. Merry Christmas everyone.

Black Sabbath Live at Last. I received a record player for my birthday on the 20th of this month, so I figured I would bust out some of the albums from my youth. These have not been played in well over 25 years and I have probably had some of them since around the mid 70's such as Alice Cooper's "Love it to Death" the very first album I bought in or around 1974. Brings back some good memories.
Kevin

Thin Lizzy-Jail Break
Rage Against the Machine- Testify
Audioslave- Like a Stone
Autograph- Turn up the Radio
Great White- Once Bitten twice Shy and Rock Me!!!!!!:thumbsup::D

TUBI movie channel, on Roku stick....: (Redline ,2009 )An absolutely non stop action anime , with factions of Star Wars , American Griffitti type racing, and Nazi type armies ,with a wickedly quick humor .Not for young people .. :)

-
Back