What are you listening to ?

-
RSie if you like the old classic and progressive rock, one hitters, on youtube . Look for KSHE classics, ton of good old music.
View attachment 1715333587
I have roughly 60,00 MP3's... anything from classical, blues, bluegrass to modern day headbanging rock. Somtimes I just load up the whole list and put it on random. Some days I load all of Buddy Holly's albums and rock out. I'll check KSHE out! Thanks!

I listened to 24+ cover songs by The Lexington Lab Band. Here's a sample.

I’m just sitting in the garage with the windows open listening to the peepers in the creek valley below. Sweet music. :)

I have roughly 60,00 MP3's... anything from classical, blues, bluegrass to modern day headbanging rock. Somtimes I just load up the whole list and put it on random. Some days I load all of Buddy Holly's albums and rock out. I'll check KSHE out! Thanks!
KSHE 95 is a radio station in St. Louis .Back in the day they promoted all the up and coming bands . They have a website with old interviews , photos ect.

One singer, one drummer.
No video, but these guys were great, and then went away.

How about this band

Oook.. I hate this band. Rip off old tunes and make it 'better'. What they did to 'Bad Company' makes me ill.. they completely missed the sadness and loneliness of what the original song portrayed. To me, they are a 'Disney Band'... something the kids will listen to and think they are cool listening to a 'heavy metal rock band'. Ugh.

Oook.. I hate this band. Rip off old tunes and make it 'better'. What they did to 'Bad Company' makes me ill.. they completely missed the sadness and loneliness of what the original song portrayed. To me, they are a 'Disney Band'... something the kids will listen to and think they are cool listening to a 'heavy metal rock band'. Ugh.
I agree on the ones they cover, like- gone away, blue on black. originals are better.

Not many covers I like better than the original, except Disturbed's The Sound of Silence.

KSHE 95 is a radio station in St. Louis .Back in the day they promoted all the up and coming bands . They have a website with old interviews , photos ect.
I'm streaming this station right now.. they seem to be on a Moody Blues kick...which is fine with me :) Thanks!

-
Back