What are you listening to ?

-

Saw the Earl Scruggs Revue and Doc Watson in 1975 at an outdoor concert in Kutztown PA. Too bad I don't remember much.
The two best banjoists that ever lived, Scruggs and Dillard both died in 2012, RIP. A sad year for bluegrass.

Last edited:

Only one way to play this... loud, with tons of base. Nice to see these guys cranking it out again.

"I sat down in Gasoline Alley and I cried"... one of the best lines I've ever heard in a song.
Knopfler is a God in my book.

Kashtin - Akua Tuta (Take Care/Be Careful) – (Lyrics) Be careful what you do Be careful what you do with the things that has given to you Be careful what you do Be careful what you do... the way you were raised Be careful what you do * * * * * * * * * * Be careful what you do with the things you protect Be careful what you do Be careful what you do with the things which has helped you * * * * * * * * * * Take care of our land Be careful what you do - the way you were raised Take care of our grandfathers Take care of our grandmothers too Take care of your children and your brother and sister's children too

-
Back