What are you listening to ?

-

Dang you Ddvl, watching this it occurred to me I have not seen him in a couple of years. It is time for a road trip, our seats were good enough last time that I took ear plugs! Hah! I got no hearing left and he always turns it up to 11. Gotta go, I am looking at his concert schedule now!

Dang you Ddvl, watching this it occurred to me I have not seen him in a couple of years. It is time for a road trip, our seats were good enough last time that I took ear plugs! Hah! I got no hearing left and he always turns it up to 11. Gotta go, I am looking at his concert schedule now!
LOL. Actually almost snorted beer out my nose when I read this. Enjoy.

LOL. Actually almost snorted beer out my nose when I read this. Enjoy.
Dang it just dang it, totally your fault, just bought two tickets. While I was being stupid I thought what the heck wonder about BH? She is in Europe so I dodged a bullet there. Teach me to start drinking so early on a Friday.

4F5F0EF7-100D-4E7F-9A29-AA4C74BDC69E.png

764F8B39-4740-408D-88B8-03BFE8A8478D.jpeg

Dang it just dang it, totally your fault, just bought two tickets. While I was being stupid I thought what the heck wonder about BH? She is in Europe so I dodged a bullet there. Teach me to start drinking so early on a Friday.

View attachment 1715969589

View attachment 1715969590
That beer looks good. I have 3 craft brewers within a 20 minute drive of me. Common Good is 8 minutes.

Now I need to see if Joe is playing near us anytime soon. Haven't seen him since 2016. BH is on my bucket list to see. Crap. Buffalo in Feb 2023.

-
Back