What are you willing to pay

-
Well it's because it a hemi, and they say one go for that much on Barrett Jackson

How the heck can a car look that bad with less the 10K miles on it!!!!

Oh i know full well what it is, lol just saying i would never pay that. One dude got F*cked $1.25 million at BJ auction for a 70 chevelle. went bankrupt and the car sold at Mechum for $250K. Thats lovely i bet the guy jumped off a tall building after he realized his stupidity.

Oh i know full well what it is, lol just saying i would never pay that. One dude got F*cked $1.25 million at BJ auction for a 70 chevelle. went bankrupt and the car sold at Mechum for $250K. Thats lovely i bet the guy jumped off a tall building after he realized his stupidity.

Was that the Vert LS6 drag car?

I wish I had a dollar for every time I was watching BJ and said, "You couldn't build that car for twice what it just sold for."
I also wish I had a dollar for every time I heard some dill weed say something like, "I want $25,000 for this car because I've seen them go on TV auctions for $50K" And you can tell them that their car is $60K away fro being worth $50K and it doesn't phase them.

Guys, this is a $100k car when done!! Unfortunately, you'll have $200k into it, buying it at that price and then restoring it!

No it’s not! It’s a POS that I wouldn’t pay a dime for and screw the engine! It is more likely it’s screwed up from sitting.

It would be cool to fix it up mechanically and drive it as is. Don't even wash it, and the inspection sticker and police tow tag absolutely can not be removed for any reason.

those things are crazy expensive to restore.. no parts made for them like a 68-70 bbody. also very hard to get parts for. then in the end they just aren't as popular or worth as much as a 68-70 bbody.

and no mention if the thing is locked up or blown up. while its a neat piece of history with plenty of stories to tell. I can think of a Lot better ways of spending the 45k.

Crack addiction is a terrible thing. The owner of that car needs to check himself into rehab so he can regain touch with reality.

:lol:

and no mention if the thing is locked up or blown up. while its a neat piece of history with plenty of stories to tell. I can think of a Lot better ways of spending the 45k.
Like a 64 Sport Fury Convertible with a 426 wedge and a 4 speed.

Well I had that exact car! Red. I sold it when I got married! For next to nothing!
If only we knew then what we know now. When I was in college in about 71, I had a 64 Sport Fury HT. It was a doctor's car and was unbelievably clean. White with the red and white interior, 383 4bbl, PS, PB, PW, AC. Why did I sell it.

I was very into 64's when I was but a young lad, and turned down a max wedge car because I thought it was too rough to redo!! Sadly, it got crushed with about 80 Mopar cop cars that my buddy had stashed at his parents house, over a hill and not seen from the road! The tax man came by, saw the cars, and turned his parents into the county! All crushed and gone now!!

IMG_0581.JPG

-
Back