What Are Your Thanksgiving Thanks For???

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This year I am thankful for many things and thought I would both express my thoughts and ask y'all for yours. Of course I am thankful for my wife and my family and the fact they both put up with me and support my Mopar hobby. But beyond the usual, I am thankful …

… that both my wife and I are working full time. Last year at this time my wife had been out of work for over a year and I was less than a week away from losing a job that I really enjoyed and had been at for over seven years.

… that I am blessed to continue to have good health which allows me to continue to work as well as enjoy my life away from work.

… that I was born in this great country and enjoyed the freedoms that so many in the world can only dream of.

... that I was blessed to be born when I was and was able to witness the musclecar era as it happened and the best music era ever. I wouldn't trade the time period that I grew up in for any other.

… for the camaraderie and support of my pals in the Mopar world, in both of the Mopar clubs we belong to and to my FABO family from whom I've learned so much.

… that I got the chance to race in some of the greatest drag racing locations in Southern California, places like Orange County Int’l Raceway and Irwindale before they closed.

… that my first Mopar was a 1969 340 Swinger, my second was a 1970 Charger 500, and my current one is once again a 1969 Dodge Dart.

... and so many other things that I won't take the time or space to list here.

Have a happy Thanksgiving, and take the time to share your lists with those in your FABO family.

For my family and friends and that I have a job to go to every morning!!

So many things.. Healthy new grandson and wifes' new job at the top of the list of blessings.

i hopefull my buddy rapht scott. can beat his new round of cancer. he is a long time mopar guy and a friend, get better soon.

Indeed PastorTom. That's something WORTH being thankful for. Iam also thankful that my wife came home yesterday with me a new pair of 12 dollar tennis shoes from Wal Mart. I am thankful that we can afford that because it could be worse.

Thankful for Christ first, then family and friends.......:cheers:

x2 Thankful for Christ first, then family and friends.... and a job for both my wife and I.
I always like to say I am Thankful for what I have... and I"m also thankful for what I don't have.

i hopefull my buddy rapht scott. can beat his new round of cancer. he is a long time mopar guy and a friend, get better soon.

I, too have Ralph in my prayers. I am hopeful that he can beat this.

I am also thankful that I have a wonderful family. I am thankful to be a
grandparent this year. My daughter got married in Oct. and Chris, her
husband had a 3 year old daughter. She is the joy of my life. Thank
you Chris and Tonya.

I have to share this pic that I took of them

DSCF2363_Medium_.jpg

I am blessed to have my mother still with us. She is now 86. I am also
thankful for my brother and sister. Family is very special, especially
this time of year.

And I am so thankful to have my FABO family. You gals and guys are
very special to me even though I haven't met most of you.

And I would like to say Thank You to all of the Troops that are protecting
us and I can only hope that that you can be safe.

Tony

#1 Thank you Christ for letting us enjoy another Thanks giving
#2 My fantastic wife and children + 2 granddaughters I am blest with to enjoy
#3 Seeing my other two brothers this year I have not seen in over 10 years this year
#4 having a great older brother next door that has taught me many things and how to use a computer
#5 Small Block "Bill Stone" for all the new experiences he has made possible for me to enjoy Monster Mopar Weekend, for the last Tree years, and his fellowship and guidance
#6 Yall know who you are!! here at this great site for your Gifting of Victoria and all the gifts sent my way and will never take yall for granted because my life is full knowing all the friends I have here as I spend my days here on the hill enjoying seeing your days as you move forward in life good and bad, we all have them. God bless you all.
#7 I thank the lord for letting me see yet another Thanksgiving day.

The last picture is the first picture I ever took of Victoria on the hill the next morning to make sure it was not a dream that Victoria was really in my life :happy10:

Attachments

• ALL MY BROTHERS ON THE HILL 005.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 97
  • thanksgiving%20008.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 92
  • granddaughters is here Leala 047.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 111
  • MACY 2010 Guitar and Buddy 007.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Bill%27s%20new%20trailor.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 116
  • memike%20004.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 116
  • vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20013.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 66%20day%20after%20003.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 97
#1 I have a job!

#2 My health. I'm 44 and the only meds I have in the cabinet are Advil and Afrin and Benadryl. I don't even wear glasses. OK, I had a root canal not too long ago but that's small potatoes compared to what some members are going through.

#3 Family and friends and that includes FABO people, you all rock!

I'm thankful for my kids,a roof over my head,food to eat ,my cars,and the friends i have made on fabo
everyone have a great thanksgiving.........superdart340

Thanks for still being alive and for everbody else to have a Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my savior and with all the things going on in our government, Its nice to know he is still on the throne. Thankful for my wife and 6 kids.

That I work up this morning. I'm still employed and can support my family. I can't complain about anything cause it could always be worse!!!

-
Back