• East Coast

Votes: 84 34.0%
  • Central USA

Votes: 67 27.1%
  • Canada

Votes: 40 16.2%

• Total voters
-
East coast is the east coast, northeast or southeast is still the east coast.

The land of no A bodies. Northern Cali. I should say the land of chevrolets. I live in a fairly large city and I know pretty much everyone with an old mopar. If we were broken up into gangs we wouldn't last long. Lol!

Being from Scottsdale AZ, I would have voted for Southwest. I did not vote west coast as I refuse to be clumped in with them

I'm in Connecticut, ( northwest corner of our state ) There are a lot of mopars in general, in the northeast.

I'm in Florida so that makes me South east coast but i'm on the central west coast side of Florida so that makes me South West Coast so I suppose i'm SOUTH EAST CENTRAL WEST COAST yea that sounds right, hell ya'll ain't got that on ya'lls poll!!!

on the other side of that fairly substantial puddle of water called the atlantic.

Texas Hill Country. Not many Mopar guys that I've come across around here, yet. Still hoping because I need all the help I can get!

Southest (ish) Connecticut,..10 miles up the connecticut river., inland from Long Island Sound

I'm in Florida so that makes me South east coast but i'm on the central west coast side of Florida so that makes me South West Coast so I suppose i'm SOUTH EAST CENTRAL WEST COAST yea that sounds right, hell ya'll ain't got that on ya'lls poll!!!
Im on the same boat but a bit farther inland representing Valrico, FL near Plant City

Looking at the poll results so far, we are EVERYWHERE. The rest of the worl doesn't stand a chance, they can't get away from us. muuuhaaahahahaha

Jack

On Aug 26, 2012 the Weather Channel referred to where I live as the Land Mass between New Orleans LA and Mobile AL. I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, if I go any further South my Dart will need a propeller.

the garden state...state of blooming idiots lol...jersey shore

I'm in the centre, that's right, Winnipeg is the geographical centre of the continent . I bought my car in the States,we're 75 miles from the border. :glasses7:

Hell's Bells - If all these Mopars are in the East, where are If they? Someone's garage? None around here! If you ain't got an old Chebby around these parts,you ain't got chit. Screw the bowties! They're all rednecks, anyway!

-
Back